26

Olivia's Pov:
It was late one night when I dragged myself out of bed and down the stairs that I realized what my family was. They were witches no doubt about it.
They were practicing a levitation spell I think. I'm probably right since every single picture frame we owned was being lifted off the furniture by my baby sister Maddie.

I sat there terrified. There dangerous. Maybe they didn't tell me because they wanted to hurt me? Maybe they wanted to use me for one of those crazy spells as a sacrifice. My thoughts were cut short as the step beneath me creaked.
My eyes shot open and I saw them all staring at me with shocked faces.  I ran up the stairs as fast as I could scared of what's going to happen now that they know I've been spying.

I ran into Demi's room and slammed the door as I locked it. Demi shot up from her bed looking tired and confused. "Listen there's no time to explain, I know you won't believe me but our family are all witches!" I said frantically.

"Olivia calm down I'm sure it's all just a mix up you're being ridiculous." I saw Demi head for the door. "NO!" "Don't go out there!" "Why?" Said Demi confused. "Did you not hear what I just told you? There probably waiting right outside that door!"

"Olivia, you're just paranoid"
"Fine then be my guest" I said gesturing towards the door.
She opened the door cautiously...

There was no one there. "See I told you" as she finished her sentence a hand came behind her and covered her mouth and dragged her out. I screamed as loud as I could because I could see Maddie come after me with black eyes. Whatever spell they did must have been dark.

Before I could think I opened the window and jumped out not looking back. I need to save Demi but I don't know how. I took moms car and headed to the police station. Sorry guys, I have to save demi.