13

Olivia's Pov :

There she was. My sister, Melinda.

Sitting there confused as to how she was here. She was so innocent. She had no idea about the news that was soon to come out of my mothers mouth. Or I guess.. our mothers mouth.

My mother looked concerned like she just wanted to take this all back. Like she wished she never became a witch. She had apologetic eyes before she spoke.

"You must be wondering how you got here so fast huh" my mom said trying to lighten up the mood. "What is going on.." Said Melinda.

"Honey.. There's something I need to tell you.. The reason you got here so fast is because you're a witch. Just like your sisters.."

Mom looked at us for comport. I looked at melinda's face, she was starting to tear up realizing what mom meant. "Baby girl I left that stuff there for a reason.. So YOU could find it. As a way to find your way back.. Your way back to your real family.. Us.

By now all of us were tearing up. That was our baby sister right there. She was right in front of us all these years and we didn't even know. Melinda was crying now and her face full of hurt.

"I-I don't understand" she said struggling to get out words. I took a breath before I spoke "your not supposed to. I didn't at first. I know this is hard right now but try to understand that mom just wanted the best for you. She didn't want us to find our powers too young and if we were to be together than all hell would have broke loose."

Melinda spoke "I understand.. But why just me..? She was still crying but cried even more after she said that. "Hey..." I said in a sympathetic voice sitting next to her and cuddling her. "It's gonna be ok" I said.

Mom put her head down in shame. "I'm sorry.." Was all she said. "Just know that I love you just as much, Melinda.." my sisters. They were quiet. They hadn't said anything the whole time. "Guys.. Will you help me with a spell... " I said. "Uhm.. Sure.."

They said in unison. "Melinda this is a memory spell.. You weren't given away until you were 6.. So I'm gonna give you memories.. Of us.. Together ok?"

Melinda nodded and wiped her tears away. My mom was still sitting watching us. She almost looked proud of us. We all joined hands and recited the spell. We anxiously watched as Melinda's face lit up.. She started crying happy tears, and she started laughing. I may not see the memories but with our hands joined me and my sisters could feel them. They were happy. They were.. Beautiful. A smile spread across my face and I looked at my other sisters. They were smiling and crying too...

(No ones Pov)

All of the sisters were together again. As it was supposed to be. They reminisced together on the memories they shared through a simple spell and touch of hand. This my friends is just the beginning of their journey.