25

• Ashlynn's POV •

I sat in between my brothers as all the other vipers sat around us. My mom is still in surgery and it's been about two hours since Peter and Cole left.

"What in the world is taking them so long?" Asher asked. Ashton nodded in agreement. The vipers looked at them like they were idiots. I sighed.

"Well dumb and dumber. Maybe they got her. Not to make things so negative but, this town is small and it shouldn't take that long to find her. Unless... they took her to the woods." I said.

Peter and Cole walked in, but no Ashleigh. "Does anyone know how to hack a phones GPS and find a location?" Peter Asked. No one spoke or moved.

I growled lowly and stood up. "Yes. Get me a damn computer and I'll do it myself." I snapped coldly knowing that my sister is out there and probably scared.

It's rare for her to be scared but, this is a time you might get scared for anyone. I think this is a time that Ashleigh goes weak and she is scared.

Soon Peter was back with a computer. He handed it to me and I sat down. I know both numbers to her phones. I checked the location of her main phone and it said it was at home.

"You guys searched the house throughly, right?" I Asked while looking up. "Yeah." Cole said. "She's small. She could fit in the fridge. The deep freezer. The garbage cans. You don't know. We aren't in that psychos head." I said.

Austin and Violet walked in. They are doing much better. "We are here to help. We heard what happened about your mom." Violet said. Austin realized Ashleigh wasn't here and spoke up. "Where's Ashleigh?" He asked. I sighed at the end of his question.

"She is busy." I said trying to keep the fact that she is kidnapped as quiet as possible. "She wouldn't be busy if her mother was just shot." Austin said.

"She is and she is hiding out somewhere trying to find the person who shot our mom." I snapped coldly when I unlocked the seconds phone GPS. I growled lowly when it said that I will get the location in three days.

"She was kidnapped and we will find her. You two keep your noses out of it." Peter finally told them.

"What the hell?" Ashton said confused. "This wouldn't happen. Ashleigh doesn't have her phone rigged like that. Someone must have hacked her second phone and did this. In three days... there won't be no Ashleigh. I need to try and break through it." I said.

I started typing away. Code after code. Every code I know from the book. If anyone knew how to do this out of the python gang it soundly by a python member who is lower then the others. It would be the bosses second in command. Like always. Maybe it's a name?

So, who is the second in command. Maybe my dad? No. He sounds more like the boss. I looked up. "Who is the boss of the pythons?" I Asked.

Peter looked like he didn't want to say but, he did. "Igor Knight." He said. Okay. My dad isn't the boss. Good. "What place would my father be?" I Asked. "He's the second in command." Peter said confused.

"Perfect." I said. "Why do you ask?" Peter Asked. "Most second in commands of gangs are the smarties so they know the basics to the expert level of hacking. And my father sounds just like the guy. So now I need to think of a code he'd make." I said.

"Maybe it has something to do with you and Ashleigh or the boys. Or your mother." He said.

I started typing away seeing if any of our names would work. "Hold on. Asher told me that he kidnapped a girl. What's her name?" I Asked. "Ebony Green." Asher said. "That's my sister." Star said. I looked up at the eighteen year old.

"We will get her back from that bastard. Just wait." I said calmly before going back to the computer. "Is she alright?" He asked. "Yeah. He murdered her foster parents though." Asher said.

It gave me the location as soon as I typed in Ebony Green. I was going to say the address out loud but, Austin and Violet. So I got up and walked to Peter. I showed him the address.

He nodded and thanked me. He got his members except Cole, Ashton and Asher. They are too involved. I'm not a member. I just help.

< • >

After about three hours Peter walked through the doors holding my almost lifeless sister bridal style while his members followed in suit with the police.

I smacked Cole, Asher, and Ashton all in the head so that they would wake up. They groaned and glared at me until I pointed to where Peter was laying my sister on a gurney.

The sheriff was thanking Peter and it was odd. The police never get along with the vipers.

"Peter. My sister." I said. "She is a fighter. She will get through it." He said avoiding her condition. "How was her pulse? Honestly." I Asked.

Star was hugging a girl who I guess was Ebony Green when the doctor for my mother walked out and started talking with Asher.

It was silent. "She barely had a pulse." He said quietly. I felt my world crashing down because I was scared that she wasn't going to make it because people in my life in my old town who were on the blink of death like, barely had a pulse. They died.