42

We were lined up at the starting line. "I might be a little out of shape." I said. She chuckled. "The team got cut again. I probably am too." She said.

"So should we do this." I said. "Yeah. We should. We can do it. Just like old times. Right?" She said. "Right." I said before we took off running.

•*•*•*•*•

Boy were we wrong. We were doing so good. Almost finished with our third mile but, we collapsed from exhaustion. Well more dramatically of course.

So we were laying on the track breathing hard still and holding our sides from cramps. "Bad.... idea." She said. "Agree." I said while rolling over. "It's about twenty feet away. I think we can make it. You?" I asked.

"Our cramps." She said as we saw Austin and Cole walk through the gates of the track. "We can crawl. Or drag ourselves." I said. "Uh. Drag me."  She said giving me her hand. "I think. I'll just die here with you." I said while collapsing next to her.

"You two are very dramatic." Austin said. Ashlynn walked in with Cece. "We found you." Cece said. "Great. More people. More truth and dare." Ashlynn said. Me and Violet nodded. So we all got in a circle.

Cole was next to me. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. I continued to ignore. "I mean it to. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Even if it's ridiculous." He said. I smirked.

"Pregnant women go first." Ashlynn said. My smirk got more evil and everyone sighed. "Cole. Truth or dare?" I asked. I hope he picks dare. "Dare." He said cautiously. I smirked. "I dare you to kiss Austin." I said.

"What!? No." He said. "You said anything. You want my forgiveness. Prove you aren't a wuss." I said. My brothers chuckled.

He sighed and nodded. They both leaned in and kissed. Then they pulled away after a few seconds. "Leigh, truth or dare?" Cole asked. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to kiss Violet." He said. "Been there, done that." I said. "I wasn't finished. For two minutes straight." He said smirking.

"We've done that longer for other dares but, okay." Violet said as we just connected our lips like we have done it before. Well we have.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck and mine were the same but, my hand held her head. "This is so weird." I heard Ashton said.

I ended up giggling in the kiss while Violet started laughing as the time went off. We were full on laughing now. "God. If we ever lose our men I'll date you instead." Violet said.

"Agree. If Cole and I break it up can I just be in a threesome with you and Austin?" I asked. Cole wrapped his arm around my waist possessively. "Yes. Yes we can." Violet said.

The game went on but, it wasn't as extreme but, it was fun.