23

I was sitting in the waiting room with Ashton waiting for a new update on my mom. Peter and Asher are at the trailer with Ashlynn. She is safe and thank god.

I hate that I'm still the baby of the family though. All three of them are overprotective of me. I mean I understand I'm the youngest but, dear lord.

I heard the door open and I looked up. It was Cole. He immediately had his arms wrapped around me and was hugging me. "Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said quietly. He made me sit down and I did. Then the most epic idea came back to me.

I could say I'm going to the bathroom but, sneak out of the hospital, go to my house and wait for him to come back. Maybe clean up the blood.

I got up. "I'm going to the bathroom real quick. I'll be back." I said while looking at my bloodied hands that I should wash. Ashton nodded like Cole. I went down the hall towards the bathroom and walked in.

I washed my hands and then walked out. I went the opposite way from the waiting room and found another elevator. I got in it and it took me down to the lobby.

I was quick to run out and start running towards my house. The hospital is not that far from my house. I saw it coming into view and the door was wide opened.

I made sure my gun was ready. I walked in as soon as I arrived and was being careful about my surroundings when a whole bunch of people came into view.

They were the pythons. I saw my dad smirking. "Go ahead guys." My dad said. I started firing and reloading and firing. Until I was managed to be knocked down. I managed to get a few punches in but, there were to many of them.

I gave up for once. I can't win this time. I won't win. I'm to weak.