three || begin again

I quietly walk into the small coffee shop. I smelt the warm coffee beans as I sit next to Michael.

" Helloo. " He says taking a sip from his drink.

" Hiii. " I reply smiling up at him. " Where Calum? "

He shrugs his shoulders saying he didn't know. Luke comes out from the bathroom and sits across from me. His blonde hair is flat over his forehead as he looks at me with his big smile. His tongue plays with his lip ring as he starts to move his mouth and words come out but i'm focused on his lips, and how they move in sync with my heartbeat.

" Noel? " He questions me as I snap out of my daydream.

" Yeah? " I ask in return realizing that Michael had left the coffee shop.

" Are you alright? " He asks me as he puts his hand over mine.

" Oh, uh-yeah. " I say removing my hand from underneath his. He nods and starts to tell me about his older brothers and how he got into music. He looks at me and bites his lip.

" That's amazing Luke, Really. " I reply to him smiling and taking a drink of my cappuccino.

" And what about you, any siblings? " he asks me, making me panic and start to get nervous.

" I, uh am an only child. But I have a kitty. " I tell him calming down a little bit.

" Close enough right? " He says making me laugh. " Whats it's name ? "

" Her name's Pumpkin. " I tell him as he giggles at the name.

" What are you laughing at? "

" You're so American!" he laughs once again.

" Pfftt, whatever. " I say turning my head, jokingly.

" Noo, it's cute. " he tells me smiling.

We pay for our drinks and walk out of the warm cafe.

" Do you mind if we go by my house real quick? I'm going to get a sweatshirt. " He asks me as we get in his car. I nod in agreement, showing him its fine as he turns on some music and starts to sing it. In about five minutes we arrive at his house.

" Come on !" he says unlocking his door into his apartment, letting me in. I look around at the huge apartment as he gets his jacket. He takes off his shirt and starts to walk into his bedroom. I look at his physique and try to look in a different direction so I avoid drooling or saying something stupid. Which i'm prone to do. He looks at me and starts to laugh.

" Are you laughing at me again boy? " I ask him a little too sassy.

" You're just so cute. " He says as I look down at my arms, and pull down my sleeves to cover my hands. I put my hood over my head and he starts to laugh, his dimple showing through more, with each laugh.

" Meow. " I say poking his dimple. I look down to see he's still shirtless and I awkwardly laugh as he remembers too. He slides on his sweatshirt and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh and yell at him to let me down.

" Dudeeee, not cool! " I say as he shuts his apartment door and starts to walk down the stairs and into the parking garage. He sets me down and looks in his pockets for his keys.

" Damn it!" He says looking at me with his puppy dog face.

" I'll go get them. " I say referring to his keys he left upstairs on his bed.

" Thank you! " He says smiling as I walk back up the stairs and into his apartment. I walk into his bedroom and see the keys. I pick them up and start to walk out of his bedroom door when i'm stopped by a picture frame of him and Ashton together. They were both laughing, with big smiles with their arms around each other. I look closer at Ashtons expression, he is actually happy. I smile and walk out of his apartment door. I walk down and see Luke sitting on the hood of his car.

" Hiiii. " I say throwing him his keys. He thanks me as we get in the car.

" I say, we get a movie and go back to my place? " I ask him as he nods excitingly. We pull into a nearby video shop and get a couple movies to watch, along with some popcorn and candy. When we get back to my apartment I open the door and am greeted by a running hyper kitty.

" OH MY GOSH ITS SO CUTE." Luke screams and lies down on the floor, petting Pumpkin and giggling at her. I laugh and walk into my bedroom and grab some blankets and pillows. I put the popcorn in the microwave and turn on one of the movies he picked out.

" LETS BUILD A FORT " I say dorkily while throwing a pillow at him.

" Yesss! " He says getting up and building a pillow and blanket house and throwing me in it. He starts to laugh as the fort falls over top of me and he tries to grab the blanket before it falls on my head. He misses, which makes us laugh harder. He falls ontop of me, falling off the couch. I start to laugh harder then before, and I snort.

" Did you just snort? " he asks through laughs. I nod giggling as he lays on top of me.

" Get off me fat ass. " I say once we were done laughing. he rolls over and sits up.

" Hey Noel. " He says poking me.

" Yeah? " I ask fixing my hair.

" I'm pretty glad you poured coffee down my shirt. " He says making me laugh once again.

" I am too. " I tell him.