ten || No Control

I feel the coldness of my toes wake me up, I roll over lazily to check the time. I woke up about 35 minutes before I set my alarm. Suddenly Lux opens my bedroom  door and starts to throw ice cubes at me. 
" Wakee uppppp. " She tells me, continuing to throw the ice. 
"  I'm up! " I reply sitting up and rubbing my eyes. 
" We're meeting Ashton in an hour ! " She tells me. 
" I knowwww. " I reply standing up and throwing a pillow at her. " Get out loser. " 
 She giggles and walks out my door, as I shut it behind her. Walking into the bathroom, I quickly brush my teeth. As I brush them I walk back into my bedroom and open the blinds, revealing the cloudy day. 
" Is it supposed to rain? " I scream to Lux. 
 " Yeah, A lot. " She screams back from her bathroom. I smile, and spit my tooth paste into the sink. It's always been a wish of mine to kiss someone important to me in the rain. I pick up my phone and text Ashton.
' Good morning :-) '
I brush out my hair straight and put on my makeup before I receive a message back from Ash. 
' excited to see your beautiful face kitten. xx ' 
I smile, and reply back with 
' meet you there in 5. x ' 
I change into a oversized maroon crop top sweater and a pair of black leggings with my black combat boots. grabbing my brown leather bag and cell phone I bang on Lux's door. 
" lets go !" I say, feeding Sushi and Pumpkin. She walks out wearing a red and black flannel with black ripped skinny jeans and black high top converse.
" Cutee. " I tell her as she looks down and shrugs. 
" Everything okay?  " I ask her, as we walk out the door. 
" My boyfriend dumped me last night. " 
" Are you okay? " 
" Yeah, I mean I guess I should have expected long distance to not work out. " she tells me as we get in my car and I start it, heading towards the coffee shop. 
" are you sure you're okay? " I repeat as she nods. 
" I'm sure, I just need some coffee. " 
I pull into a parking spot and walk down the street and into the double doors. I see Ashton sitting down with Luke and Mikey. 
" Oh god. " I say looking over at Lux who was paying. I rush over to the table the boy's were sitting at. 
" Please be nice to Lux, her boyfriend dumped her last night. " I tell them sitting next to Ashton in the booth and he slips his arm around me, kissing me on the cheek. 
" She probably left without telling him. " Luke mumbles under his breath. I kick him from under the table. 
" Please Luke. " I look at his with wide eyes as she walks up with two drinks, handing me one and sitting down. Ashton starts the whisper in my ear. 
" Hun, this isn't going to go very well. " 
I make a confused face as I look over, seeing Luke struggle with his bracelet from under the table. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Lux wanted to say something, but something stopped her and she pretended to be taking a sip of her coffee. We sat in silence until Luke spoke up and said something none of us expected to come out of his mouth.