fourteen||terrible things

Ashton sits there, his hands in mine and looking deep into my eyes, worried. I ask him again, if everything is okay as he nods, not sure what else to do or say.

" this isn't going to come easy, so I want to take you somewhere. " he says, standing up and walking out the door and into his car. When we get there, I look around confused. He took me to the trail that he first asked me out on, the hill that he kissed me on. This was the place it all started, and I was afraid its the place where it's all going to end. He walks up the hill and sits down, overlooking the sun setting as he finally breaks the news to me.

" we got invited to go on tour with One Direction. " he breaks the news to me. I look up, faking a smile.

" that's amazing ash!" I say, exposing a true smile. I really was happy for him, even if he had to leave in a month. But at least  we had time to be together before he did leave.

" there's on issue. " he announces. The sun has already set and their were little rain drops hitting our heads. I nod, not sure what he was going to say. " were leaving tomorrow. "

I stand up, tears in my eyes.

" you didn't tell me? " I basically scream. " were you even going to tell me ?"

He looks at me, standing up. He doesn't answer my questions.

" take me home ashton. " I demand, furious at his incapability to be honest with me. He nods, quietly as we get in his truck, and starting the journey home. It was dark and the rain drops were hitting hard on the windsheild. He looks over at me worried.

" I love you noel, I really do. " he says. I feel my face burn in anger.

" were you even going to tell me?" I scream, my head pounding.

" you know what noel? No. I fucking wasn't, because you would have acted like this. " he replies, basically screaming while trying to focuse on the wet road.

" like what? " I ask in a slick reply.

" A BITCH." he finally screams, louder then I've ever imagined before. He loses controll of the car, and runs a red light. He brakes the car, but the rain disagrees, flinging the car forward, and running into another car. The last thing I remember thinking was, " I don't have my seatbelt on. " as I was flung straight through the windsheild and ramming head first into the pavement.

---------------
You feel your head move, your neck in pain as you open your eyes, exposing a white hospital room as a doctor rushes in and asks you if you're okay. You look around confused, feeling you blonde hair.
" how long have I been asleep?" You ask the doctor, as he sincerely looks down at you.
" youve been in a coma for 6 months, lux. " he says. You stop looking around the room enough to open your eyes wider.
" lux?" You ask. " is she here?"
" no sweety, you're lux. " luke says, walking into the hosptial room and giving you a kiss on the head. You open you eyes wider, realizing that the past year of your ' life ' was a huge dream, and no one ever exsisted named noel. And that lux wasn't your roomate, she was you. And the dream was to keep you from making a huge mistake of leaving him for ashton. Stopping your train of thought you lean over and kiss luke.
" I'm not noel, I don't like ashton and I love you. " I tell him and he smiles.
" I'm glad your back. " he replies.

THE ENDDD.

A/N ;
OKAY IF YOURE CONFUSED, THE ENTIRE STORY WAS A DREAM LUXWAs HAVING WHILE IN A COMA AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT. NOEL NEVER EXSISTED, IT WAS ALL A BIG DREAM SHE HAD WHILE ASLEEP IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 6 MONTHS.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, I KNKW THIS STORY SUCKS AND IF YOU STUCK THROUGH IT YOURE THE REAL MVP.

-MADS.