Chapter 4. 1 month later...

Paige's POV

  I ran and hid behind a big rock in the prison court yard. We were all playing hide and seek with the woodbury kids.

  We've been here for about a month now, and i've made some good riends. Like Carol, shes like a mother to me. Daryl, he's like a fatherly best friend. We go on runs together and tomorrow hes teaching me how to shoot his cross bow. Maggie and Beth, their like sisters to me. Rick, he's a good leader and we talk a lot. He jokes around with me sometimes, hes a really good friend. Glenn, he's like a big brother to me. He looks out for me and comes to me when i need someone to talke to. Hershel, hes like a grandfather to me. Michonne, she's awesome! We went on a run last week and we found and katana sword and she gave it to me, she calles me her katana buddy. and last ut not least Carl. We have become great friends. We talk a lot and i think im startint to grow some feelings for him, but i dont know if he feels the same.

  Mika, one of the girls we took in, ran past the rock i was hiding behind and i let out a little giggle. " im good at this game." i mumbled to myself. ''Um... no your not!'' Carl said before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. ''Carl! put me down!'' i yelled while laughing. ''Never!'' he yelled just as a door opened and Carol walked out. ''dinner time!'' she yelled and Carl dropped me and we raced to the door. ''I won!'' i yelled and he acted hurt. '' haha! you just got beat by a girl!'' i giggled and he chuckled.

  After we were all done eating i went to mine and Frankies cell. '' Hey girl.'' she said as she walked in. '' Sup." i said and she raised a eyebrow. ''so... whats up with you and that kid..Carl?'' she asked and i blushed. ''Honestly i dont know. i mean i like him but i dont know if he likes me back.'' i sighed and a smile grew across her face. ''Ooo! Paige has a crush!'' she squealed and i 'sh'ed her. ''Shut up i dont want anyone to know.'' i said and she giggled.

Carl's POV

  I was walking past Paige and Frankie's cell when i heard them talking. " so...whats up with you and that kid..Carl?'' Frankie asked.''Honestly i dont know. i mean i like him but i dont know if he likes me back." paige said and a smile grew across my face. ''ooo! Paige has a crush''  ''Shut up! i dont want anyone to know'' paige said and i walked to my cell and laid down. I never thought you would be able to find love in a world that has gone to crap, but i think i have. I quikly fell asleep in mid thought.

A/N: hey peeps! how's you like chapter 4??? please comment i like to know what you think and if you have any suggestions. well ill update again soon!   NightXX

~E~