twenty six

trinity west

"i'll see you after school?" i question ethan as he plants a soft kiss on my lips. "where are you going? stay here with me." he whines as i throw my leg over the cafeteria table bench. "i have something i need to take care of."

he raises a brow, "like what?" i look away from him and at my feet. "you'll see." he grabs my hand and shakes his head, almost like he knew what i was planning on doing. "just leave it alone."

i shake my head, "i'm not going to do anything. i'm just planning something big with sierra." he looks at me like he doesn't believe a word i'm saying. "i promise." i sigh and he grins at me. "okay. meet me by the front doors after school."

i nod my head, letting him know i would do so. i stroll along the cafeteria, scanning the tables carefully. i find myself strolling outside near the school, pulling out my phone and checking for any text messages.

"trinity, there you are." i hear possibly the most annoying voice come from behind me. i ball my fists together and smile to myself, almost as a way to make myself walk away from the problem. "now, what'd you want to talk about? that sexy boy i fucked the other nigh-"

i whip around and before lillian can say anything else, my fist collided into her face. "what the fuck?" she shouts as she holds her cheek in pain. a crowd quickly starts to form, chanting "fight! fight! fight!" we hardly have girls fight each other and when we do it seems like the whole school is there to watch.

"stay away from ethan, you fucking rapist." i hiss at her and her eyes widen. the crowd gasps and i scoff "oh shit. you didn't think i would find out about it, huh?"

i clench my jaw together. "you don't know what you're talking about you crazy bitch." she spits at me. "you drugged him and took advantage of him. having sex without someone's consent is rape!" i can feel my blood boiling.

"it's not rape if he liked it." she smirks and i hear a few chuckles come from the, now, very large group of students. "you fucking piece of shit." i scowl at her and lillian's face went ghostly white. she suddenly makes a break for it but everyone in the crowd refuses to let her get away, blocking every way out of the circle.

"coward." i snicker and she turns around to face me, a vein in her forehead popping out. she steps closer to me and i clench my jaw, raising a brow to intimidate her. she slaps me across the face, which somehow makes her feel like she's such a baddie.

i don't hesitate to throw another punch to her face. i see her eyes water and she suddenly jumps on me, pulling on my hair as she causes us to stumble around and fall down on the floor. she hovers over me as she spits at me again. "don't mess with me skank."

she turns around and i take this as the perfect time to get up. "first tip in a fight. don't ever turn your back to the enemy." i say, grabbing her shoulder and forcing her around.

immediately i throw another punch to her face, causing her to fall on the grass.

i straddle her as i throw punch after punch, having no mercy for a fucking rapist.

ethan dolan

"ethan! oh my god! hurry, come quick!" i hear sierra shout my name and i look at grayson, who was sitting across from me, with wide eyes. i bolt outside, following sierra towards a large crowd of students "oo"ing and "ahh"ing.