chapter 17

Comment and fluff...I mean vote 🤪

"Why am I in my jeep in miami when I have a show in la in four days" tomi groans causing fangs to laugh.

"Wait here. " he warns before running into the hotel where so much drama goes down.

"I got the Wolf in the pack." Fangs speed walks into the lobby with veronica and Betty.

"Okay sniper wolf." Betty rolls her eyes having a love hate realationship with the boy.

"And here comes the mistress." Veronica nods to cheryl who was walking down the stairwell her hand trailing the railing. She wore a short black and red plaid mini skirt, a black v neck long sleeved shirt' and a chain belt. Her hair flowing loosely.

"Sis went the fuck off." Betty comments.

"What do you children want I had plans of dying today?" Cher groans crossing her arms as she stood in front of the three.

"Toni's here." Fangs says. Cheryl's eyes widen and she go es s to run back upstairs until Betty and veronica stop her.

"Stop this C you've been a wreck since you and toni started arguing." Betty says genuinely.

"I dont think I've seen you as happy as you are when your with toni." Veronica persuades with pleading eyes.

"She doesn't want to see me." Cheryl sighed "I walked out on her, she thinks we are dating." Cheryl tries to defend herself and give reason to why she didnt want to confront her issues.

"Bullshit. Shes been crying over you for days preppy." Fangs adds with a scoff at the pettiness of this whole argument.

"Fine where is she?"

"Outside. " betty nods.

"Go get your girl, blossom. "

Cheryl smiles walking outside of the grand hotel. She spots the familiar jeep taking a deep breathe she walks to it. She see how toni was lent against the black vehicle a cigarette between her fingers as the smoke left her lips in a puff. Her dirty combat boots, ripped Jean's, and denim jacket was a sight for sore eyes.

She looks up funding cheryl dark brown eyes. She shakes her head before throwing the cigarette on the ground stomping it out with the heel of her boot.

"What brings you out of the cave princess?" Toni says with a sad smile as cheryl got in front of her.

"I missed you." Cheryl sighed falling into Toni's embrace. Taking by surprise toni wraps her strong arms around her girlfriend. Cheryl tucked her head in Toni's neck smelling the fruity shampoo and slight lavendar.

Toni pulls back to look at cheryl. "Let's never do this again okay? "
Toni runs her thumb along Cheryl's jawline to her cheek.

"I love you." Cheryl smiled cheekily. "Say it back." Cheryl booped Toni's nose.

"I love you too." Toni hummed pulling cheryl closer kissing those cherry maple flavoured lips. The feeling completed her. Something she had been missing for weeks. They kiss was slow and passionate as cheryl snaked her arms around Toni's neck.

"Are ship sailed." Veronica and fangs say looking at the couple kissing eachother lovingly.

"So cute." Fangs claps.

"Aw can we make out now." Betty turns to veronica with furrowed eyebrows and a pouty lip.

"Ugh." Veronica groaned with a smile as she tugged Betty up to the hotel room.

"I'll die alone." Josie nods flipping through the newspaper. Fangs sighs before agreeing with the manager.

-

"I wanna take you somewhere." Toni pulls back from the kiss.

"Where?" Cheryl giggles tucking the strand of hair behind her ear.

"Its a surprise." Toni says upping up Cheryl's door.

"That's cliche." Cheryl crosses her arms entering the jeep.

"You love it." Toni starts the car more than happy.

"Nope just you." Cheryl corrects. As the pull out the end up in a small cafe.

"Taking me out for food is the way to my heart." Cheryl says interlocking their fingers as she held onto Toni's arm.

"Well duh. But it's close to dinner and we still have an hour till we get where we are going. " toni smiles as the waitress walks them to a seat outside and hands them to menus before going back inside real quick.

Cheryl shivers a little as the coke wind hits her. Toni jumps at the opportunity taking off her jacket and placing around Cheryl's shoulders before leaning down and kissing her cheek.

She quickly sits back down with a smile plastering her face.

"Thank you baby." Cheryl says snuggling up to it loving how it smells exactly like toni.

"You look better in it than I do so." Toni shrugged

_
Smuttttty smutt next chapter