chaesoo - forte village

'did mommy say we could do this?' sehun said from the bedroom door. jisoo ran around the bedroom collecting all of the pillows and blankets she could handle. she gave two pillows to sehun to carry as he was just standing in the doorway.

the small boy sat on the edge of the sofa as he watched his mom assemble the fort. he tried to help, but he knew better than to interrupt his mother while she was busy. he stayed back and made the sign to the entrance of their fort. he was under strict instructions from his mom to make it the prettiest she could ever see.

'sehun, grab the clothes pegs for mom please, we need to make this fort stable so we can feast in it!' jisoo said, mapping out where the pegs would go to keep the pillows and blankets up.

sehun nodded and went to the kitchen to retrieve the pegs. he made it half way back to the living room and made a U-turn towards the front door as the familiar sound of his other moms car came from outside. he looked through the window to the side of door and screamed, dropping most of the pegs to the floor.

'MOM! MOMMYS HOME, QUICK! TO FORTÉ VILLAGE!' this panicked jisoo as rosé wasn't due home for another few hours. jisoo gathered some of the pegs and secured the fort as well as she could before grabbing the food and diving in the fort to meet her son.

sehun giggled quite loudly when jisoo tickled his stomach. jisoo held her index finger in front of her lips mentioning for sehun to be quite.

'jisoo! sehun! im home and i bought your favourite!' rosé called from the front door. sehun shea's whipped round to jisoos and both of their eyes widened. 'do mommy got gummies?' the blue eyed boy whispered, or attempted to but failed.

rosé laughed at the unknown antics of her wife and son. she slipped off her shoes and walked toward the living room. she took one step and yelped. she jumped back and saw the pegs scattered on the floor.

after picking up the pegs form the floor, rosé made her way further into the house and saw a stray pillow in the hallway. rosé knew what the duo were doing because sehun had been begging to make a fort since the beginning of the week but herself and jisoo had been too busy.

'i guess the gummies will have to go in the bin then if no one's here to eat them!' rosé called out. she waited for a few seconds until a small 'no!' came from inside the fort. she laughed and walked towards the entrance of it.

'knock knock' rosé said, tapping on the cardboard sign. 'what's the password' jisoo said in a deeper voice which made rosé bite back a laugh. 'uhh stinky socks?' she questioned.

she heard whispers from inside the fort and a few seconds later, the 'door' which was actually a blanket opened. 'sehun said you could enter, i put up a very good fight to not let you though.' jisoo shrugged while moving her legs.

'i'm not coming in, i just wanted to make sure you two had dinner or not?' rosé said, handing jisoo the pack of gummies. they didn't stay there that long as the packet was snatched out of jisoos hand by her five year old son. 'hEY YOU HAVE TO SHARE!' jisoo whined while looking at rosé pouting.

'i'm raising two children, wow. I'm going to go make some dinner now, love you sehun' she said while backing out of the fort. 'WAIT! MOMMY!' sehun screamed, making his mother stop dead in her tracks.

'what about mom, do you love her?' he asked while picking a gummy bear from the packet. 'well of course i do sehun, why do you ask?' rosé asked the boy, eyeing jisoo quietly. 'you never say it to her anymore.' he pouted with a gummy bear between his lips.

rosé reached forward and snatched the pack of bears away from her son which made him whine. 'i love your mom very much sehun. i don't have to tell her that, she already knows how much i love her' rosé spoke looking jisoo in the eye.

jisoo smiled and leant forward to capture rosé's lips in her own. the two women heard clapping, obviously coming from their son. 'yay! we can have a forté village wedding!' he screamed while racing out of the fort to 'make some rings' he mumbled out.

'so,' jisoo started 'welcome to forte village, how can i be of your assistance?' jisoo whispered into rosé's ear seductively. rosé shivered slightly and pushed jisoo down to the floor straddling her. 'you can help me by tidying the room and helping with lunch' rosé said while leaving jisoo alone and frustrated in the fort.

END