Chapter 1

third person's pov
"this is Bae Chobyeol , our next and final target." Jaehyun said showing a picture of a girl on the screen. "she's a 19 years old girl who lives in Seoul with her family which consists of her father, mother, older brother Bae Jinyoung, younger brother who is a year younger and a younger sister who is 6 years younger." Jaehyun showed the information on the screen with pictures of her older brother.

"i know him!" Haechan exclaimed. "exactly, he is the same age as you. Chobyeol is only a year younger than her brother." Jaehyun said moving onto information about her. "she is born on June 30th 2001. Studies in Lila Art High School . it's her last year there. Mark managed to find out that she is planning to go to the same school as her brother after she graduates. she's an average student. grades not bad but not really good. never had a boyfriend due to her overprotective brother. attends singing classes at Imagine Centre. used to attend dance classes at Dance For Two Studio with her brother but quit after deciding to take up singing classes."

"she's really talented." Johnny said making Jaehyun glare. "talented. but the one who needs to die." he said. "reason for that decision?" Johnny asked. "i'll get there later." Jaehyun said going back to his slides.

"she is a really filial daughter just like her filial brother. listens to her parents no matter what. loves her two siblings like her own children. in order for the three soldiers to get their hands on her easily, we need to make sure her brother isn't by her side. Haechan found out that her brother always fetches her after her singing class because she always ends around 10.30pm."

"that's gonna be an easy task to get her after her singing class, so long as we distract her brother or distract her." Doyoung said. "yes , that will be the soldiers' job. now moving onto the reason why i want to have her killed."

"remember that bunch of gangsters who almost gave us away?" Jaehyun asked and everyone nodded. "they told us they told a girl about us and the evidence is with her." Taeil said. "that's right , she is the girl. i did my research." Jaehyun smirked.

"so...when do we kill her?" Winwin asked. "not so fast Winwin. we'll have her hand over the USB drive and then get her killed." i said. "let's go!" Mark said getting up. "let me guess, you're planning to have her trust us right?" Yuta asked and Jaehyun snapped his fingers. "Bingo."

"having to keep something so important which might get her killed , she definitely would find it suffocating to keep it to herself. she won't tell this to her siblings , let alone her parents. she also doesn't have that many friends so i believe she still keeps this issue to herself."

"so you're planning to capture her and make friends with her? anyone with the right mind won't make friends with their kidnapper." Jungwoo said. "of course we won't make it look like we're kidnapping her. we'll bring her to the Mojave Desert in the southwest of the United States. The place there is beautiful and it'll hopefully distract her from the kidnapping scene. afterall , she might get flustered after seeing so many guys around her. we have good looking kidnappers." Jaehyun smirked.

"incase if anything goes wrong , i'll prepare a plan B." Yuta said. all ten of them turned to look at their Godfather who was sat there silently for the whole presentation. "Boss?" Jaehyun asked. without even looking at any of them , Taeyong smirked and gave a nod to indicate that he allows the plan to be carried out. "great. Caporegimes , assign your jobs to the soldiers. Yuta and Johnny , get tickets for eleven people. I'll book a private jet so we can bring her motionless body over to United States without getting caught."Jaehyun said.

————————————————————————