Chapter 12

third person's pov
Johnny plugged in the USB into his laptop and found tons of hidden camera footages of the murders they did to their past victims. it was more than enough to destroy the Mafia Family. "this fucker is so sly. i don't even wanna know or find out how he even got these." Jaehyun said. "well , at least we have the evidence in our hands now. we just need to destroy the evidence and kill the girl and we'll be able to relax for the time being." Yuta said. "sorry i doubted you. you were just way to nice to her i thought you had feelings for her." Jaehyun told Yuta. "honestly , i can't believe how nice i was to her as well come to think about it." Yuta said. "you've worked the hardest Yuta." Taeyong said to him.

"now , how are we gonna kill her?" Mark asked. "should we give her a painless death?" Jungwoo suggested. "i think it's appropriate to since it isn't her fault she got herself into this. if she knew the evidence was related to the Mafias , she definitely would not have kept the necklace." Winwin said. "carbon monoxide it is." Taeyong said. "where is she now?" Doyoung asked. "in my room. i gave her sleeping pills. not too much though." Yuta said. "go get ready to burn it next to her. she shall leave without dying while suffering. it's the most we can do for her." Taeil told Haechan and he went to the basement to get it.

once everything was ready . all ten of them went to Yuta's room and took one last look of Chobyeol who was still fast asleep , unaware she is never gonna wake up ever again. Mark lifted Chobyeol in his arms and they all went to the room she had. "let's go , Yuta will do the job." Jaehyun said walking out of the room with the rest of them following behind him. Yuta lit the carbon pieces on the plate next to Chobyeol on the side table. he bent down and whispered into her ear ,

"i'll be very honest with you , you were my type of woman."

end.

————————————————————
A/N : end of kidnapped to heaven !! thanks for supporting it :> (i do not intend to do a book 2/sequel , sorry)