Chapter 11

third person's pov
after Mark handed the ointment to Yuta , he went over to Chobyeol who was under his bed's blankets. "give me your wrists." Yuta said pouring the ointment on a cotten pad. Chobyeol showed her red wrists to Yuta and he started applying the damp cotten pad on them. Chobyeol hissed in pain but beared with it. "there , all done. good job." Yuta said caressing her head. he threw the cotten pad away and went back to the bed sitting infront of her.

"there's something i'm really curious about. is it okay if I know more about it?" Yuta asked Chobyeol who nodded as her reply. "that necklace..it looks mysterious." Yuta said looking at her necklace. "oh..that." Chobyeol touched her necklace. "is it something special or important?" Yuta asked and she nodded. "i don't know what it contains but i was told by the person who gave it to me that this necklace is really important and that i should never remove it. he was so convincing so i abided to him." Chobyeol explained. "who was it from?" Yuta asked. "Choi Junwoo , Azura's boyfriend." Chobyeol replied. Yuta was about 100% sure that the necklace definitely contained the evidence of their crimes.

"didn't you ask what's so important about it? it looks really old

"didn't you ask what's so important about it? it looks really old." Yuta said trying it sound as natural as possible. "i did , but he just told me that it can land a bunch of people in jail ruining their lives. he didn't specifically told me who though." Chobyeol said. "that necklace might put you in danger if the bunch of people find out about it's importance , aren't you scared?" Yuta asked. "i wasn't , until Jaehyun the Boss tried to take it away by force. it's not like any other ordinary necklace that has hooks. this necklace is chained up by a lock. i'm basically like a dog with a collar right now." Chobyeol chuckled.

"do you have the key?" Yuta asked and she nodded. "here." she pushed her hair behind her ear showing him her key earrings. Junwoo gave it to her. one out of the three keys can unlock the necklace away from her neck , another can open the locket and reveal the USB. "that means you're not a dog with a collar. you can remove it anytime. dogs with collars that can only be removed by the owner are the real dogs." Yuta smiled. "you should get some rest , after what happened to you." Yuta said and Chobyeol nodded flipping the blanket open when Yuta stopped her. "um i think it's better for you to sleep here. Jaehyun won't be able to come into my room without my permission." Yuta said putting Chobyeol back under the blankets.

he left the room and went to the living room so he could gather everyone and tell them the information he received from Chobyeol who thought she could trust him

he left the room and went to the living room so he could gather everyone and tell them the information he received from Chobyeol who thought she could trust him. "the necklace. where is it?" Jaehyun sked impatiently. "it's still around her neck. relax Jaehyun , we can get it easily. the USB is definitely in that necklace because she told me Junwoo passed it to her telling her it's very important." Yuta said. "then we should just take it!" Mark said. "nope , the necklace is locked around her neck. the key is her earrings. but there's three on each side and removing earrings is difficult." Yuta said. "that's a unique way of hiding keys..dumb Junwoo." Haechan said. "why not knock her out? she can't do anything anyway." Winwin suggested. "that's my Caporegime! smart boy!" Jaehyun yelled. "Haechan go get sleeping pills. we shall make her sleeping beauty for today and bloody mary tomorrow." Jaehyun smirked.

Haechan went to get the sleeping pills and handed it to Jaehyun who hesitated for awhile before giving it to Yuta. "you're the one she's comfortable with , and i'm kind of suspicious about your feelings for her so in order to prove your innocence , feed it to her." Jaehyun said. "suspicious about my feelings for her? i was just doing my job fucker , but since you're a coward who wanted to get the necklace by force , i have no choice." Yuta said it loud and clear. "what? you fucking-" "Jung Jaehyun , you tried by force? are you insane?" Taeyong spoke up making the whole place silent. "sorry Boss , i didn't mean it. i just wanted things to be done quickly." Jaehyun said. "done quickly but fucked up or done slowly with success? Johnny you were suppose to make sure no one brings their issues with family feelings here with the Mafia Family. do you all want to die?" Taeyong raised his voice. "sorry Boss , i'll speak to Jaehyun later." Johnny said. "i don't give two shits about you feeling stressed with your stepmom problems. you work under me so don't try anything that will ruin my plan. forcing her will only make her lose trust with us. if Yuta didn't get close to her on purpose , will we know the necklace was locked by some stupid keys on her ears? fuck up Jung Jaehyun , or you'll get a lower rank." Taeyong said before walking away. Jaehyun walked back to his room with Johnny following behind.

Yuta went to get a cup of water and went to his room where Chobyeol was. "Chobyeol , get up." Yuta said waking Chobyeol up. "have this , it will ease the pain in your wrists." Yuta said giving her the sleeping pill and the cup of water. she swallowed the pill and thanked Yuta before going to sleep. after waiting for about 10 minutes , Yuta took out her earrings with ease and removed the necklace. he then tied Chobyeol's ankles together and did the same to her wrists so she won't be able to escape when she wakes up.

"your death day will be tomorrow , sleeping beauty."

——————————————————————