Chapter 9

third person's pov
after Yuta brought Chobyeol back to her room , he received an order to see Taeyong in his room. Yuta knew it's time for a hefty scolding from Taeyong for changing Chobyeol's assigned room. he knocked on the door before entering. there sat Taeyong who was didn't look angry. "sit." he said. Yuta sat down on the sofa , few seats away from Taeyong.

"explain. you know what." Taeyong said without looking at Yuta. "i'm sorry Boss , i don't see what i did wrong. our aim is to get her to be comfortable with us. giving her a room of a colour she doesn't like isn't gonna help." Yuta said. "you know that room consist of cameras so we will know what she's doing 24/7. you moving her to another room which doesn't consists any just ruined the plan! what if she escapes?! are you going to be responsible?! you might be the Underboss Yuta , but don't forget you're working for The Mafia Family. i'll not hesistate to change your rank if you continue acting your own way of thinking. i'm fine with everything of you , i just hate your kindness. you and Winwin have the same problem. and i fucking hate it." Taeyong snapped.

"sorry Boss." Yuta said. "since you created this mess , you jolly well put in all these cameras. make sure i can see her everywhere except the bathroom because there's no way she can escape from there." Taeyong said dumping a bag of small cameras to Yuta. he bowed slightly before leaving Taeyong's room. when he went back to his room , he sighed while looking at the amount of cameras he needed to plant in Chobyeol's room. he can only do this tomorrow when she's not in her room.

the next day..

"Chobyeol?" Yuta called out. he didn't knock on the door since he know he can't do that. "coming!" Chobyeol replied and after a few seconds the door was opened. "time to eat breakfast." Yuta said bringing her to the room with the Caporegimes and Soldiers. "we won't be having lunch with you. you'll have lunch with them instead." Yuta said pointing to the five guys. Jungwoo needed to bring Jaehyun here so he wasn't there. "come sit down." Winwin greeted Chobyeol with a wide smile. Chobyeol went over to them and sat down.

Yuta immediately went back to his room and grabbed the bag of cameras before heading to Chobyeol's room to plant the cameras. on the other hand , Chobyeol was clueless about what was happening. she was just happy she's with the lower ranks because they're not as scary as the higher ranks. well , except Yuta.

after breakfast , the Caporegimes and Soldiers convinced Chobyeol to follow them into their room and play with them. in the meantime , Jaehyun has already been brought to their hideout spot by Jungwoo. he wasn't in a very good mood to be honest , after dealing with his stepmom's bullshits. "gather in the living room now. all of you have 40 seconds to do so. except Taeyong." Jaehyun announced in the speaker. everyone was running down the halls of the corridor towards the living room. Winwin was pulling Chobyeol along.

"where is she?" Jaehyun asked and Winwin brought Chobyeol out. "here Boss." Winwin said. it was her first time seeing him in real life. he did have good visuals but his stern look was scaring her. "miss Bae Chobyeol , am i right?" Jaehyun smirked. she didn't reply. she was too scared to. "bring her to my room Jungwoo. the rest of you , i have things to tell." Jaehyun said without taking his eyes off her. Jungwoo then brought Chobyeol to Jaehyun's room as instructed.

"we have to get things done quickly. i heard that her brother's condition is getting better. i've sent some men to do their job but that doesn't mean we can slack. it just means we're not working hard enough. we need to buckle the fuck up boys." Jaehyun said. "yes Boss." all of them except Taeyong replied in unison. "any improvements between you and her?" he asked everyone. "pretty sure Yuta got much closer to her." Johnny said. "well then , Yuta you're now her best friend. you play an important role. her execution will be in about two weeks. we need to get the USB in our hand." Jaehyun said.

"actually , i think i know where it is." Yuta said making everyone look at him. "where?" Taeyong asked. "if you realised , she has a necklace. a gold one." Yuta said and Winwin gasped. "right! i saw it too! it looked suspicious." "when i was having a little chat with her wanting to get closer to her , i saw that gang logo on it. it must have been given to her." Yuta said recalling the necklace design. "well then we have to get it." Jaehyun said. "but i don't think it's gonna be that easy. the locket appears to have a lock. and we don't have any idea where the key is." Yuta said. "well at least we know where the USB is. we still have two weeks to find the key. all we need to do it get closer to her." Mark said.

"let me do that talking now." Jaehyun said walking to his room where Chobyeol was.

————————————————————————