Chapter 5

third person's pov
when the plane landed after a long flight , Yuta walked towards Chobyeol and picked her up in his arms. she was flustered by all his actions and could feel like she was gonna fall for this cold looking guy.

"Boss , let me-" Mark offered to carry Chobyeol but Yuta refused. "get the car." Yuta said. "yes Boss." Jungwoo said before heading out of the jet. Jungwoo moved so quickly he got the car after a minute because it was already prepared by the airport crew for them. Yuta gently placed Chobyeol down on the seat before getting in to sit next to her. Taeyong sat infront next to the driver's seat which was taken up by Johnny who would be driving them.

Taeil was driving the other car with the Caporegimes and Soldiers in there together. they drove for a long time and all Chobyeol could see was the city getting further and further away from them as they drove down a long road which looked endless. the placed was deserted. not a single soul is seen anywhere. all Chobyeol could do was to enjoy the wind that brushed past her face as Johnny sped up. her hair was flying everywhere covering her face. Yuta realised it and stretched over to her gathering all her hair together before tying it with his handmade bracelet. "thank you." Chobyeol said. Yuta didn't reply and just looked to his left.

when they stopped , Yuta and Taeyong got off without Johnny and Chobyeol. she saw them walk towards the car infront which consists the other members and just sat still looking around wondering where on earth was she. Chobyeol was looking everywhere except where Johnny was. "we're in United States by the way." Johnny said to Chobyeol who looked at him once he spoke to her.

she couldn't believe her ears. how did she travel from Korea to United States so quickly? "U-United S-States..? are you joking me right now?" she asked and Johnny just smiled. "looks like you've never been out of Korea before."

"i- i did

"i- i did..but never to the United States before." she said. "well , now you're here." he said. "but may i ask why did you guys , well..kidnap me?" she asked. Johnny stayed silent , hesitating to tell her. sure he could tell her everything , afterall she's not going back to Korea alive but , he also didn't want to scare her so badly first. "just enjoy yourself here , it's a kidnap to heaven kind of thing." he smiled to her before turning to face the front.

" he smiled to her before turning to face the front