Chapter 6

third person's pov
"i'll take you to Yuta and ask if you can get your own room now." Winwin said. Chobyeol followed him without saying anything. Winwin took her to a room that had the sign 'Underboss Yuta' on it. he gave it a little knock and they heard a 'come in' before he opened it. the room was so huge it was as huge as Chobyeol's living room.

"Boss , is it okay to give her her own bedroom now?" Winwin asked and Yuta looked straight into my eyes making me look away immediately

"Boss , is it okay to give her her own bedroom now?" Winwin asked and Yuta looked straight into my eyes making me look away immediately. "sure , leave us alone. i'll bring her to her room myself." Yuta smirked and Winwin bowed before leaving. Chobyeol was close to holding Winwin's arm before he left because she didn't like the smirk Yuta gave when he said that.

"take a seat." he said patting the empty space next to him on the seat infront of the bed. Chobyeol walked past him and sat on the purple seat making Yuta snicker. "i won't bite. don't have to be so afraid of me." Yuta said. "i can't help but think about your target thing you and your family does." Chobyeol said. Yuta smiled. "looks like our Winwin told you how our Mafia Family works about now." he said standing up walking towards Chobyeol. Chobyeol can't help but fix her eyes on him because she's so afraid he might do something. afterall she remembers he is the third highest ranking in the family.

"may i ask what do you do to the targets?" she asked. "you wanna know?" he asked and she nodded. he took a few more steps forward and stretched his arm above Chobyeol , leaning onto the chair with his arm supporting his whole body. his face was inches above from Chobyeol's. "we kill them." he whispered. Chobyeol gulped. "still curious little kitten?" he asked and Chobyeol stayed frozen in her position. "that's right , don't be curious and i won't tell you things that will scare you." Yuta said backing off towards the door. "come , i'll show you the room you'll be living in." he said opening the door for her. Chobyeol stood up so quickly and went out of the room. Yuta closed the door behind him and brought her down the hall of doors which had signs of who the room belongs to. when they reached the room which had no board on the door , Yuta opened it and showed Chobyeol. she frowned a little at the room design and Yuta noticed it. "you don't like it?" he asked and she nodded a little. "why?" he asked. "i hate pink." she said and he chuckled. "sure , we can change the room." Yuta said.

truth is , he wasn't allowed to

truth is , he wasn't allowed to. that pink room was suppose to be Chobyeol's room. but Yuta was kind enough to change it since she didn't like it. he'll most probably just get a hefty scolding from Taeyong and that's it. he brought her to another room and Chobyeol liked this one so he took a board from inside the room and wrote her full name , 'Target Bae Chobyeol.'

"Target?" Chobyeol read out and gave Yuta a puzzled look

"Target?" Chobyeol read out and gave Yuta a puzzled look. "that's right Chobyeol , target. you know how to read , smart girl." Yuta smirked. "you're gonna kill me?" Chobyeol asked flabbergasted. "oh don't you worry , it's a long time till you die." Yuta said showing his scary smile. although deep inside , he wished he could save her. he was okay with killing girls , so long as they didn't looked as beautiful as her. Yuta know he can't fall for her because he would lose his position as the Underboss if he does. "why are you guys gonna kill me?" Chobyeol asked. "long story , but you'll know very soon." Yuta said. "rest well , you'll be seeing Taeyong soon. i'll come get you when it's time for dinner. lunch will be brought to you by one of the Soldiers. till then , you can go anywhere but the 2 rooms. Winwin should have told you about it." Yuta said before leaving her.

Chobyeol can't believe it. she's actually gonna die here in their hands. she's their next target and their target dies. this is not good. she needs to get out of here and leave as soon as possible. she walked to the window and saw that it was just a view of the desert outside. how did they even go from the basement to where they are right now? so many questions and so little answers. she said going crazy. she missed her family. her brothers , her sister , her mom and her dad. after recalling that Johnny told her she's never going back , tears fell down her cheeks. they must be worried sick for her. and she can't even lie to them that she's fine.

on the other hand , Chobyeol's whole family were now at the hospital with Jinyoung who is still unconscious after having Haechan hit him. he was in coma and the doctor did tell his family that they need to be prepared as he might lose his memories which was all going along Haechan's plan. Chobyeol's family were panicking over their lost daughter and their injured son. and the only way to find their daughter is to make their injured son remember everything which isn't gonna work if he remains bedridden.

———————————————————————