Part. 11 The News -Jessica's POV-

I stood there crying in Luke's arms for a few minutes before one of the nurses came out.

"Hannah and Jessica May?" the nurse asked.

"That's us!" I said my voice shaking.

Hannah and I walked toward the nurse. I wrapped my arms around her and we held each other for balance.

"I'm very sorry to say this, but your father has passed. There was nothing we could have done. Again I am very sorry for your loss." the nurse said.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Hannah and I screamed and fell to the floor.

Luke tried to pick us up, but we refused. All I could do was cry with my baby sister.

"Jessica baby I'm so sorry!! I'm gonna ring Kit. I'll be right back." Luke said hugging me and my sister tightly.

-Luke's POV-

Calling Kit...

"Luke? Is everything okay?"

"No Kit. Hannah and Jessica's father died. She's a mess. Get the lads and come to the hospital!" I said and hung up.

Call Ended.

-Hannah's POV-

"Jess what are we going to do?!" I cried still on the floor.

"I don't know! We have to Grandma Judy." She said her voice raspy and shaky.

"Jessica?" Luke asked softly.

"Yeah?" She said quietly.

"I called Kit. Her and the guys are on their way. Babe I'm sorry!!" Luke said helping my sister and I up.

"I don't know what to do now! Luke... I'm so scared!" Jess cried into his chest.

"I know you are. I'm here for you. Always and forever. I love you so much Jessica!" Luke said holding her.

-Jessica's POV-

"Excuse me? Um can Hannah and I see him?" I asked whiping the tears from my eyes.

"Of course you can." the nurse said.

And then she walked away.

"Come with us?" I asked Luke.

"I'll be there in a moment. I'm gonna wait for Kit and the lads." Luke said.

"Okay. I love you Luke!" I said leaning up and kissing his lips softly.

"I love you too Jess!" He said pulling me into a tight hug.

I pulled away from the hug and grabbed Hannah's hand. As we were about to step in the room Hannah stopped dead in her tracks.

"Hannah are you okay?" I asked.

"I-I don't know! What are we going to do now? We have no patents! How are we going to survive?!" She cried.

I pulled my baby sister into a tight hug.

"Hey. We're going to be okay. I'm gonna see if I can bring you on the rest of the tour. Don't worry Hannah, we'll be alright. I promise. I love you so much!" I said hugging her.

I broke the hug and we walked into the room. When we saw dad, we both burst into tears.

I let go of Hannah's hand and walked towards dads bed.

"I love you so much daddy!! I hope you knew that!! Say 'hi' to mum yeah?" I said crying and kissing his forehead.

***

After 5 minutes of Hannah and I being alone with our dad, there was a soft knock on the door. It slowly opened and Kit, Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum walked in slowly never taking their eyes off of Hannah and I.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!!" Cal said running towards Hannah and I and wrapping us in a hug.

"Thank you Calum!" I said whipping my tears away.

We all stood together for a moment of silence for my dad.

"Kit? Can Hannah join us for the rest of the tour?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"Of course she can!" Kit said hugging me.

***

"Alright, we are leaving for Melbourne tonight. So I think we should all head back to the bus." Kit said.

"Jess? Is it alright if I stay with grandma Judy?" Hannah asked softly.

"Of course you can! Come here! I love you Hannah!" I said hugging her.

We all walked out and then we parted.

Luke held my hand the whole way back to the bus, without letting go once.

When we got back on the bus,  I told the lads I was going to bed.

"I will too." Luke said following me to his bunk.

I fell asleep to him singing softly.