Part.13 The Show -Jessica's POV-

"Jessica! Wake up! It's almost 8:00!!" Luke yelled shaking my body.

"Shit!!" I said jumping out of our bunk.

I ran quickly into the bathroom and showerd.

I quickly grabbed my short pale pink dress, and put on my black vans. I curled my light blue hair, and put on mascara and eyeliner.

"You look beautiful Jessica!" Luke said grabbing my waist.

"Thank you." I said and kissed him with passion.

"What time is the meeting at?" Michael asked.

"it's in... SHIT!! Its in 20 minutes!!" I said grabbing my phone and my purse.

I grabbed Luke's hand and his keys and we all ran to Luke's car.

We jumped in we drove to the concert venue.

***

The 5 of us ran to the stage and Kit was standing there tapping her foot against the floor with an annoyed look in her face.

"Sorry we're late. I over slept." I said flinging my hair behind my shoulder.

"It's alright. Shall we get started?" Kit said.

We all sat down on the stage and she started to blab about the Thursday show being canceled for my father's funeral.

"And lastly, Jessica. You will have a band to play the music you choose for your shows, and you will also have a stylest." Kit said with a sweet smile.

"Sweet! When can I meet them?" I said with a happy smie.

"Now. Come on out guys!!" Kit yelled into the wings, and 3 people walked out.

"Jessica, this is Cameron. He is your guitarist. And This is Tris, she is your back up vocalist, and this is Violet your stylest." Kit intoduced everyone.

"Hey Im Jessica. But you can call me Jess." I said.

"Hey Jessica!" They said together.

"Hey Kit? Can we go now?" Luke asked.

"Sure!" She saod waving us away.

We all left through the back stage door and out to the back of the building. It was really nice out today.

"We should go get fro-yo before the show!" I said grabbing Luke's hand and entwined our fingers.

"Lets go!" Cal said.

So we did. The 5 of us drove to get fro-yo. I got raspberry, Luke got blueberry, and the others all got strawberry. We drove back just in time to get ready for the show.

***

"Hey Violet! What do you have planed for me tonight?" I asked giving her a sweet smile.

"I was thinking you could wear what your wearing right not and he couls straighten your hair." She said playing with my newly dyed light blue hair.

"I love it!!" I said smiling.

She straightened my hair and sprayed in a bunch of hair spray.

When she finished, I walked over to me new band, and told them what 3 songs to play.

***

"Hey guys!! How we doin tonight?!" I screamed to the already screaming crowd.

I waved to Cameron to start playing Bitchen' Summer by Avril Lavigne. When that song ended I talked for about 2 minutes and started singing Bang Bang.

"So this is the last song. I'm singing this song in memory of my parents. My mum died when I was 10, and my dad died 2 weeks ago. It's called Let Her Go." I said.

By now the song is over and im in tears.

"Now for the best time of the night! GIVE IT UP AND LET ME HEAR YOU SCREEEEEEAAAAAAAM FOR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed through the tears.

The crowd went crazy when the boys got on stage! They rocked it like always. Now we are going to go back to the bus and do nothing.

"Wow you guys were amazing! I swear you get better and better every time!" I said hugging all of them.

"Thanks!" They said together.

The 5 of us walked back to the dressing room so we could all shower. After I got out I put on my yoga pants and one of Luke's Nirvana shirts.

"Tonight was amazing!" I said getting into the bus.

Hey! Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Love ya!  -Hannah!:)♥