Part. 21 Back With The Boys -Jessica's POV-

Things have been a bit weird now that I'm sleeping in the same bus as Luke and the boys.

"Morning." I yawned sliding out of bed.

"Morning. how did you sleep?" Luke asked.

I did say anything.  I just gave him a 'not-one-bit' look.

"Anyways... I'm gonna go take a shower."  I said.

After my shower, I decided that I would wear my mint green dress that ended mid-thigh, with my black studded huchie heels. I curled my hair and did my makeup in a light purple shadow topped with black mascara.

I came out and noticed that Luke was the only one there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They went out to Nandos." He replied.

"Why didn't you go with them? You love Nnandos!" I said sitting next to him.

"I know. But I know you don't like it so I decided to stay behind and hangout with you." He said smiling.

"Thanks Luke!" I said.

He smiled and we sat and talked. We aren't talking about anything, we were just talking. Then he said something that made caught my attention.

"Remember when we were 5 me, you, and my dad built that tree house in my backyard?" He asked.

"Oh my god yes!! That was our secret hideout! And it was where we had our first kiss." I said.

"Yeah I remember that!"

*Flashback to when we were 5*

"Your my best friend Jessica!" Luke said.

"Your my best friend Luke!" I said.

"What is love?" He asked.

"I don't know. I think love is when you and your friend, are always together, and you always want to be with them. But I dint know. Mum and dad say they love eachother all the time. And their best friend's." I said.

"Jessica?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I think I love you!" He said.

I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you too Luke." I said.

*Flashback Ended*

"We had some good times up there!" He said.

"Yeah we did." I smiled.

"It's still there you know?" he said smiling.

"Really?! That's awesome!" I said.

It felt good to talk to him again. But it also felt weird. I mean I broke up with him 3 days ago, but I don't want to wait to get back together. I love him to much!

"Wanna go to the back room and watch TV?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said.

We walked into the back room, and I turned the TV on. We didn't change the channel cos How I Met Your Mother was on. It's our favorite show ever!

We sat and laughed.

Suddenly I noticed that Luke and I were making out, how did I not notice this when it happened?

"Screw waiting! I love you and I want to be with you!!" I said when he pulled away for air.

"I love you too Jess!!" He said and continued to leave kisses on my body.