Part.17 I Can Live With It -Jessica's POV-

It's Lexi's first day with us. I promised myself that I would only talk to her if I had to.

"Hey Brad, when are we leaving?" I asked the bus driver.

"Hey there Messy Jessy! We should be leaving in an hour. And because you and Luke sleep together, would you mind if Lexi took your bunk?" He said with his friendly smile.

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes.

"I get the feeling you don't like her?" He asked.

"No I really don't. See ya later. Luke told me to meet him on the stage." I said checking myself out in the mirror.

"Have fun!" He said as I walked out of the bus.

I walked into the venue for last nights show. There was no one here. I called out Luke's name like 5 times. No answer. I was about to turn around and leave when, a spotlight turned on me. Then I saw Luke walk onto the stage.

"Luke what's going on?" I asked shielding my eyes from the bright light with my hand.

"Come up to the front row!" He said into the microphone.

I wasn't gonna argue with him. So I did I sat in the chair in the exact middle, so I was directly across from Luke.

"So we wrote a new song last night, and I wanted it to be like old times. I'll sing it, and you'll tell me if it's good or not." He said into the mic again.

"OK! What's it called?" I asked.

"Daylight." He said and started strumming.

About 3 minutes later he finished. And I clapped and cheered like I used to!

"Luke that song is amazing!!" I said jumping up onto the stage.

"Thanks!" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I giggled softly and kissed Luke sweetly.

"Get a room!!!" Lexi screamed.

"Fuck off Lexi!!" I yelled.

"Hey. Jess. Calm down. Let's go to the bus were leaving in 10." Luke said grabbing my hand and entwined our fingers.

Luke jumped off stage first. I was scared to jump.

"Come on Jess.  I'll catch you!" He said opening his arms.

I murmured a small prayer that I wouldn't die. And I jumped.

When I jumped I landed in Luke's arms but he fell backwards.

We both laughed when we fell.

Luke laughed one more time before kissing me passionately.

"Ew. Could you two be more discussting?" Lexi asked coldly.

"Your just mad that the sexiest boy alive dumped your slutty ass!" I said getting up off Luke.

"Bitch!!" Lexi yelled.

"Bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are nature. Nature is beautiful. So thanks for the compliment!" I smiled.

She huffed and walked out to the bus.

I grabbed Luke's hand and we walked out close behinde her.

"Hey Cal-Pal!" I said refering to the Don't Stop music video.

"Hey Jess!" Cal said.

"How are you holding up?" He asked.

"I'm holding." I said.

"Just remember that we're here for you. I love you!" Luke said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Luke!" I giggled.