ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ [1]

Android! Izuku Midoriya X Rich! Male! Reader

 Warnings: Sentient Machinery(?), Unintentional Neglectful Parents, Loneliness, Possessiveness, Bad Ending, Cringe & Cliche,

   Key: [F/c] = Favorite Color

 Canon/Non Canon: Non Canon

   AU: Yes. [Andriod]

 Relationship: Platonic, family love

   Inspo: Song | Everything Moves - Bronze Radio Return

 Requested From: Quotev

    Note: I apologize for this taking so long to come out. I have no excuses and won't get into personal detail, but I hope you still enjoy all the same. Sorry if the parent bits are a little clunky, I was trying to keep them gender neutral so everyone could enjoy. Edit: I've been told that the ending is somewhat scary so please continue at your own risk! Obviously I don't condone possessive behavior IRL.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

  ❝  Everything moves, everything pulses. ❞

  In a exciting world full of quirks and heroes and villains, [Y/n] would describe their life as normal. At least as normal as a rich kid could have. He had hardworking parents. In fact all his family worked hard, hence their fortune. That's why [Y/n] wasn't a dick rich kid. While he was an only child and did have high expectations on his shoulders, he never thought he was better than everyone. He didn't even have a quirk. 

 In reality he was just lonely. His parents worked a lot so were away quite often and enrolled him in an online school. His parents trusted him enough to handle himself on his own. Of course he did everything he could to try make them proud at least.

  Did his best at school and behaved while they were away. He put his heart and soul into everything his parents asked of him. Of course he did his own things, too. He had his own interests and hobbies... Like video games.

 While his parents aren't uptight, he still found it as a little guilty pleasure. It didn't really fit the aesthetic. Unless you're Seto Kaiba. He usually just played solo games, because he really had no one to play multiplayer games with. 

  It's the morning, around the time where his parents would tell him goodbye and head off to work. They usually come into his room after he's ready for the day, so he stands in front of the door trying to take a respectful position. 

 After a minute of awkwardly standing there, the doorknob turns after what feels like an eternity. Both parents give a warm smile seeing their son, whom they're very proud of. 

   "Morning, son." They both say gently. 

  [Y/n] gives a nod, "Good morning." 

    "We'll be heading off now, take care." 

  "And remember that we love you." 

 They give him their hugs and left, like every other morning. [Y/n] still appreciates it. It's really the only time he gets to see them. They leave early in the morning and come back late at night. So even if they are home [Y/n] is sleeping by that time. The rare exception is if they get a weekend off. 

  Those days are the ones he cherishes, although he feels bad because those are the days they can really get some good rest. 

 Oh well, time to start the boring routine. It was a weekday, so he'd have to do some schoolwork. At least online school had one perk. You could do the school work at any time in the day, so he would get it done today just... later.