ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ [2]

Izuku Midoriya X Male! Reader

Warnings: Very Cliche, Possible OOC Izuku Midoriya [Out Of Character],

Key: [L/n] = [Last Name], [E/c] = [Eye Colour],

Canon/Non Canon: Canon

AU: No.

Relationship: Romantic

Inspo: Izuku Midoriya's Hero Notebook.

Requested From: Quotev

Note: I went with my own idea I had since the request wasn't very specific. Sorry if that's an issue. Also very sorry that this also took awhile. I sincerely hope I don't ware down anyone's patience.

➵➵➵➵➵

"Hey, Midoriya. You're always writing about heros and our classmates in that journal of yours, right? Would you mind lettin' me borrow it?" Kaminari asked. Midoriya was glad that he was actually trying to learn something, plus Kaminari was his friend. How could he turn him down?

"Yeah, sure!" He smiled. He dug through his bag to find his hero notes. Once he found it he handed it to Kaminari.

"Thanks, man." Kaminari really did appreciate it. It was a free period so he thought he'd flip through some pages right now, actually. Kaminari really did want to learn something from this, but it's possible that maybe he did have an ulterior motive...

"Haha, hey. You even got [L/n] in this thing." Kaminari spoke.

"Well of course, he is one of-" Reality hit Izuku like a bag of bricks. He, admittedly, had a crush on [L/n] and that was no secret in his journal.

"WAIT, KAMINARI NO-!"

"WOAH, HO HO." Kaminari yelled out, looking at the page with wide eyes and a dopey grin. Izuku felt the blood rush to his cheeks and even as far to his ears.

He tried to reach out and get it back, but Kaminari kept it out of his reach. He was shocked but pleasantly so.

"LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE'S GOTTA-"

"COME ON, GIVE IT BACK!" Izuku launched for it, finally managing to get it out of the electric boy's grasp. He held it to his chest as to protect it from anyone else.

Luckily, this whole thing didn't draw the attention from any other of the students... somehow. Midoriya felt like his world was crumbling and having an audience would not help.

"Mina was right. Shoulda believed her when she said she thought you'd have the hots for him." Kaminari pondered aloud with that evil grin.

"Shh! Quiet down! Someone might hear you!" Midoriya quickly hushed him. It'd be bad enough if someone else found out, but it'd be even more terrible if [L/n] overhead everything. Midoriya didn't think he had no chance of being with [L/n]. It was more that this wasn't the way he wanted him to find out.

"Dude, I can totally help you out! I'll be the wing-man!"

"You always just have to get into something like this, don't you Kaminari?" Midoriya sighed, but smiled. He really was thankful that Kaminari would help him, but he was just a little bit worried. This was Kaminari Denki after all...

"Well yes, but actually no. It's complicated. Come on, this'll be fun!" Kaminari grinned.

Midoriya brightened up and gave a curt nod, "Right!"

"Yeah!" Denki clenched his fist enthusiastically. It meant a lot that Midoriya trusted him to help with something like this.

"...How exactly are we gonna do this?"