ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ [1]

Katsuki Bakugou X Small! Male! Reader

 Warnings: Swearing, Bakugou's Attitude, Classic Bakugou Yelling, Slight OOC [Out Of Character] Bakugou(?), 

   Key: [E/c] = [Eye Colour], [L/n] = [Last Name],

 Canon/Non Canon: Canon.

   AU: No. 

 Relationship: Romantic.

    Inspo: None

 Requested From: Quotev

   Note: Again, I'm sorry this took so long. My life is pretty hectic. I would also like to thank everyone for supporting me so far. I really do appreciate it. I don't mean this half-heartedly

  The dismissal bell rung throughout the halls of UA High School. The students begin getting ready to head home for the day, packing their items up and walking with their friends.

   Unless you're Katsuki Bakugou. He usually ended his school days carefree. Well, as carefree as he could. This day in particular, however, he was extremely pissed off. That damn Deku...

   His friends were trying to catch up with him, but since Bakugou made it very clear he seriously didn't want them around right now, they stayed in their distance.

   He was so pent up with rage he could barely focus on anything else but the emotions he's trying to neglect. Unfortunately for him, there was someone just as unfocused walking in the same halls as him.

   His name was [Y/n]. He was more interested in reading some papers than actually paying attention to where he was going, causing the pair to bump into each other.

  Bakugou barely stumbled back, but [Y/n] got knocked down completely. Bakugou didn't have to recover to start his storm of yelling.

  "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU..."

   Katsuki couldn't even finish his sentence. He felt all his anger wash away as a sense of calmness was replaced instead.

  He couldn't yell at all. So he just watched this stranger recollect themselves and pick up their fallen papers. Whatever they were doing to him, he didn't like it. It must've been their quirk.

   It made Bakugou think. With a quirk like that, why hasn't he seen them around? It would make great practice to fight a guy like this. That way he'd be better against quirks that are supposed to control people.

   "Damn, sorry I had to use my quirk on you, but maybe it's best. You seemed pretty stressed."

   Bakugou would've scoffed if he could. Instead, he asked for answers. This guy was definitely strong, even if he didn't look it.

   "Hey. Why haven't I heard of you? What class are you in? Why aren't you in the hero course?"

   [Y/n] was busy putting the papers he had in his bag. Probably wasn't the best idea to read and walk at the same time. Once he finished, he turned his attention to Bakugou.

   He chuckled at him, "You aren't very bright, are you?"

   Bakugou could feel his fire coming back. Either this guy was loosening his grip on purpose, or he wasn't as strong as he thought. This damn dumbass had the nerve to call him an idiot when he was the one with the genius idea to read and walk at the same time?!