ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ [3] 🎃 ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ 🎃

Werewolf! Katsuki Bakugou X Little Red! Male! Reader

 Warnings: Paranormal Beings, Paranormal Activity, Myths, 

   Key: [P/n] = Parent's Name, [H/c] = Hair Color, [E/c] = Eye Color, 

 Canon/Non Canon: Non Canon

   AU: Yes [Little Red Riding Hood]

 Relationship: Romantic(?)

    Inspo: None 

 Requested From: No One [My Own Idea]

   Note: AHH, I'M BACK BOYS. Hope you all have been well. How are y'all liking the new BNHA/MHA Episodes? I'm honestly excited as hell. Also I tried keeping the parent gender neutral since I don't know everyone's living situation. This was surprisingly fun to write, and I hope you have just as much fun reading!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:

    The deafening sounds of [Y/n]'s alarm clock rang through his ears, as the morning sun replaced the night. The teen lifted his upper body from his comfortable and warm bed, stretching. He knew he was going to have to get up, because if he didn't, his parent would.

   Even though fall break was finally upon him, his parent wanted him to remain on his schedule. They especially needed him up and at them today since they were going to have him run a very important errand.

   [Y/n] does his whole morning routine and enters the kitchen, ready to eat breakfast and talk to his parent about this task that they were gonna have him go on today. He pulled up a chair and sat at the table, putting his head to rest. Sure, he was wide awake now, but he still missed the softness of his bed.

   His parent walked over with two plates of breakfast, taking a seat next to their son. [P/n] felt bad that they couldn't really give him the break he deserved, not today at least. Tomorrow would be a day that he can rest up.

   "I have a surprise for you!" They sing songed, clapping their hands together. They at least wanted to cheer him up for the day.

   "Is it more sleep?" [Y/n] asked, half joking.

   "No, silly. Your grandmother made it for you and sent it here."

   [Y/n]'s parent pulled a red cloak with a hood attached off the coat hanger, displaying it for [Y/n]'s view.

   "Isn't it cute? She made it for you to keep you warm." They smiled.

   [Y/n] thought it was just a tad strange, since it wasn't like he didn't have jackets or anything. Still, he appreciated the gesture and the kindness of his grandmother. Plus, it did look kinda cool. He stood up from his seat and took it from his parent, trying it on.

   "Woah, it's comfy." He commented, feeling the silk like fabric hug his body. Whether it matched his current outfit for the day or not, he was keeping this on. 

   "She'd be so happy to hear you like it. Speaking of which..."

   They gave an expecting grin, knowing that [Y/n] would catch on to their intentions.

   "You want me to go visit her, don't you?" [Y/n] asked, even though he already knew the answer.

   "Well if that's what you want-" They quickly shoved the words into [Y/n]'s mouth, already have prepared for him to go. They wanted to send some things over to their hermit mother. She lived in the woods, but not too deep that [P/n] would have to worry much about their son. He was a big boy, plus they were going to give him his phone to bring with him just in case.