sʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ/ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ/ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ [1]

Shoto Todoroki X Transfer Student! Male! Reader (F.t Eijirou Kirishima)

  Warnings: Drug Mention, Violence,

   Key: [Y/n] = Your Name, [H/c] = Hair Color, [E/c] = Eye Color,

  Canon/Non Canon: Canon

   AU: No

  Relationship: Bromance

   Inspo: None

  Requested From: Quotev

   Note: I got this request while the requests were closed, and didn't work on it till I finished some other things that I needed to. It's finally out now. I would appreciate it if no one requests while they're closed because I feel bad for not working on them. I don't mean this in a cruel way, though! I just felt bad :( Also I have some news I... I have turned to the dark side. I used to not be a big fan of Bakugou honestly but now... I understand :") (Todoroki is still my #1 though, guys I'm so desperately in love with Todoroki it's sad :") also thanks for the opportunity to write kirishima and todoroki in the same chapter i love them both sm-

➹➷➹➷➹➷

   "Good morning class, I hope you had a hard weekend of training. Before we continue class as usual, we need to get something out of the way. Today a new exchange student will be joining our class today. I expect you all to be civil about this. Don't make them feel unwelcomed."

   Mr.Aizawa told them off before turning to the door, "Come on in and introduce yourself already."

   The door opened and the new kid walked to the front of the class, looking a bit shy but they were smiling nonetheless to try and be nice.

   "Hi, my name is [Y/n] [L/n]. It's nice to meet you all."

  "He's from another hero training based high school, but he felt the need to transfer to U.A to properly better train his quirk." Mr.Aizawa explained. Unbeknownst to the class, Mr.Aizawa and [Y/n] shared similar quirks. Mr.Aizawa needed to help in his training.

   The most noticeable things about them were that they were a boy with [h/c] hair. The class wasn't expecting an exchange student, but a lot of them were excited about it. But of course, one of the students being the way they were, weren't that excited.

   "What's your quirk?" Bakugou demanded to know, being his aggressive self.

   "Not now, Bakugou." Aizawa scolds him.

  "No, it's okay." [Y/n] reassured Mr.Aizawa 

   "I wanna find out how strong this new boy is. How about we fight to find out?" Bakugou threatened.

   'Of course he's already trying to fight him. Poor guy.' Eijirou thought. It was to be expected, he guessed.

   "I don't really want to fight my classmates already. Maybe in the future there'll be a time where we can face off, but not now." [Y/n] tried to reason with the blonde.

   "Enough, Bakugou. Anyway, [Y/n] you'll be sitting next to Todoroki. I'm sure you'll see the empty seat."

   After finding the spot, [Y/n] sat down next to the boy named 'Todoroki'. Glancing over at the said boy, [Y/n] realized he had very noticeable features. Actually, [Y/n] had seen him on T.V before.