Introduction And Rules

First, a little about me.

I am not a professional and English is not my mother language but I have been learning it since childhood so I think I know enough about it.

I have been a judge in two Awards and I am an all-time writer and reader. After spending two years on Wattpad, I have come to the conclusions that views do not tell the worth of your story. Not everyone can hit a jackpot of million of views no matter how good their story is but hey! We all live in hopes so why not let's keep on dreaming and working on to make your story better?

This is the reason I have started this book. Not all of us have friends who can tell us where our story lacks and where we should put more effort. Even if we think our story is perfect, it still isn't.

So if you want to have an honest review on your story to know how deep you have dived, then this is the right place.

Apart for a review, at the end of each month, I will be announcing BOOK OF THE MONTH,with the best rating/score.

Not only will you get the privilege of a title but you will also get:

1. My comments on first seven chapters
3. My votes on seven chapters.
4. A shoutout on my profile
5. Book added in the library and in the BOOK OF THE MONTH reading list.
6. A permanent follow from me.

(While writing my review, I might follow you just to mention you in the chapter of the review of your book. But that follow will be temporary. I will unfollow you afterwards. Please don't hate me on that.)

Now that we have talked about the prizes, let's talk about the rules that you need to follow otherwise I won't except you book.

Rules:

(FOLLOW):
You must follow this account @huzailazahid

(VOTE):
Vote this chapter and and two reviews of your liking. I have asked this just so you have a vague idea of how I'll be reviewing your book. If possible, check out my latest reviews. They are more detailed and they are exactly how your book will be reviewed but it's not necessary.

(PATIENCE):
Please be patient. I know you are eager much but I have a life too. If I don't review your book within a week, then you can remind me by pming me.

(NO RUDE COMMENTS):
No rude comments. If you don't like my opinion, then I'm sorry but I won't lie. I know it freaking stings if someone says something wrong about your book but you have to bear it. If you can't, then I won't suggest you to submit your book.

(PAYMENT):
Not much, just drop five to six comments on my story The Glass Oath Or any other of your liking. I know most of you don't like it but I think it's a fair trade for I will be reading complete stories (or as much as they are updated) and to read those, I need time. So yeah, you got it.

(PASSWORD):

The password is your favourite tv series. I will keep on changing the password to make sure you have read the rules.

(THREE BOOKS PER USER):
I will review maximum three books of the same user.

🕸GENRES: 🕸

I cannot read all the genres, for I don't know about all of them. The genres I best know and I believe I can judge in, are:

—Romance
—Teen fiction
—Mystery
—Fantasy
—Billionaire
—Chick lit
—Action
—Adventure
—Humour
—General Fiction
—Historic Fiction
—Fan Fiction

I WON'T READ ANY SEXUAL MATURE SCENES.

The rest about violence, drug/weed usage, false language, brutal deaths and stuff. I'm alright with them.

Please don't submit your book for review if it contains any mature scenes. I will not be reading it and if you do and you don't inform me, I will stop reading your book. I will do it too if you have.

The things I will be judging are:

-Cover and description
-Character development ( and their relations along with their backgrounds and behaviours.)
-Grammar
-Plot
-Beginning and ending of chapters
-Quality of the book

Hopefully this will help your hidden gem have more recognition.

Scroll further to fill out the form.