Book of the Month (Sept)

Yoo hoooo!

I've got a book for you!

And it's book of the month!

And it's amazing.

You know it.

I know it.

We all know it.

Then why bother writing a whole chapter?

But I would write because it deserves to be written. I mean the chapter for the book of the month not the chapter of book of the month because if I'd write a chapter of a book of the month then I won't be able to write a chapter for book of the month and the book of the month won't feel good.

I have no idea what the fuck I just write up here.

So, here it is!

The BOOK OF THE MONTH IS...

Name of my Love by SilverStella

Rating: 4

Rating: 4.2/5
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 13
Recommended: To all the Jeon Jungkook aka BTS lovers and cute romance cravers.
Description:

"And just when I think there's no light at the end of the tunnel, a ray of hope shimmers on the way, and there he stands, with an endearing and warm  smile, waiting for me to take a step ahead, physically and emotionally, both. We connect, not by our names, nationality, identity, or status, but by our intangible souls.

Interwoven by fates."

Meet Silver (Sky), an amnesic, who doesn't even remember her name, serendipitously happens to intersect her path with Jeon Jungkook , a growing mange artist, and ends up at his home eventfully. Things go downhill pretty quick when part by part her past memories haunt her present in flashes. There's a story she left behind, and guess what? She's gonna make another with Jeon Jungkook.

Will 'love' help overcome her past fears and mistakes?

————

Review:

It is a perfect story if you want cute romance with confusions and curiosity that does not allow you to sit on your seat without having an urge to read more. Yes, it is that good of a story.

Apart from some grammatical errors, this story is well developed and well plotted. The author knows about the characters that take you on an enchanted journey of their lives and you'll surely love. The cute intersection between two strangers will leave a permanent smile on your face.

With a perfect writing style, a smart plot and twist, you won't regret reading this story.

Thank you for writing it, SilverStella

———
Huz