Book of the Month (Aug)

I should give the Book of the Month at the 1st of each month but since I started my review book at 21st so, technically, there you have it.

Alright forks, the moment you all have been waiting for has arrived. The tile to the Book of the Month goes to . . .

I know you don't care but still, drumroll please . . .

Yes, you know it.

We know it.

EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

It is BORN OF STOLEN MAGIC by CaitRoseCo

Rating: 4

Rating: 4.8/5
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 4
Update Schedule: Every Wednesday
Recommended: To all the magic lovers and emotional rollercoaster riders.
Description:

"Avaliele steals magic-she is one of a rare few with the ability to take someone else's magical powers away and use them herself. In a society rules by sorcerers, such thieves pose a threat to everything. As soon as Ava's ability was known, she should have been destroyed. Instead, she found a way to be useful. But everyday, she must nearly destroy herself.
Will is an Outcast. He has spent years in the Dark Mountains, the cursed land, where monsters roam. Little did he know that those were his glory days-that things would get worse for him. That the Dragon Spirit could choose him as his host.
When the Dragon Spirit, the most powerful being on the face of the Earth, rises again, the curse of an ancient queen threatens to destroy everything, the fate of these two will be forever intertwined-they can be nothing but enemies, with everything to lose, each intent on destroying the other."

Review:

It is an amazing story with a planned plot line and good grammar. It picks up the reader's interest from the very first line and at the end of each chapter, you would just end up craving for more. The descriptions are well written along with the strong and powerful characters. Your story speaks truth and lie and sadness and relief. Just four chapters, and I am your fan. It is bonded to reality yet takes place in a world so different from us which is just what I was looking for.

Thank you for writing such an amazing story.

—————
huz