Review#20: C.R.U.S.H

Title: C.R.U.S.H
By: Eddy622
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 42
Status: Completed
Score: 3.0/5

REVIEW:

REVIEW:

(Warning ⚠️ this is a really long review. My reviews are getting longer and longer and I fear at this rate, I will not be able to give Book of the Month.)

Cover:

Your cover is pretty good actually with an attractive girl and a happy yet subtle theme. And I like the text on the cover so good job whoever made this.

Description:

Your description is not according to the book. Your description is split in two parts so let me discuss it in two parts.

First, the dialogues of Genesis and Itoro you decided to add which are (I know you know what are the dialogues but to discuss them, I'm writing 'em):

❌🖌✒️🖌✒️❌

"And who are you?" I looked up to see his well structured face.

"I'm Itoro, Itoro Samels."

"And what are you doing here?"

"Trying to clean up, Sir, you came home drunk last night and your elder brother thought it was wise to let me clean up your mess."

He looked at the mess in his room, "Good, I've got the worst head ache. Clean up and get out."

❌🖌✒️🖌✒️❌

So these are the dialogues that give away ... nothing. In the second part, you have already told us about her taking the cleaning job so we already know about it which makes it boring. What do you want to convey? What is the basic theme of your story that you want your dialogues to give away?

Mostly, the dialogues are used to show a love interest or a part of a relationship (either blooming or already bloomed) that will intrigue the readers.

Like, the most common example of wattpad is:

⭕️🖌✒️🖌✒️⭕️

He pushed me against the wall and caged me in between his arms. His warm breath fanned on my neck and goosebumps pimpled my skin. 'You think you can get away this easily? You think you mess with Jason Willows in front of whole school and he'll let you go? Well, get this, Lola,' he moved so closely that his pierced lip brushed against mine. 'I'll destroy you,' his finger trailed down up my arm. 'Every single fucking bit of you.'

⭕️🖌✒️🖌✒️⭕️

Well, this is a description of a bad boy/romance/teen fiction story on wattpad and it is pretty typical. Like almost all the stories I read on wattpad start with the same description, especially the teen fiction ones.