Inside the Club

Gemma and I sat down on the couch and were talking when Clay and Tig came in.

"Get the rest of guys and call Happy we need all the help we can get" Clay said to Juice.

Juice grabbed his cell,
"What do I say?" He asked Clay.

"Church meeting... NOW!" He growled at Juice.

I looked at Gemma and was scared, I was scared cause I knew what was about to go down. I seen Clay and Tig talking outside, I knew how upset Tig was about this whole Jesse thing.

Tig and I have the best connection ever, he can feel my emotions and feelings as I can his. We have always understood each other so well. Like he can read my mind and I can read his. We fit like two puzzles peices for a jigsaw puzzle, he is very protective with me. He and I would do anything for each other in a heartbeat.

Tig wiped his face with his hands.

"Clay" he said.

"What brother? Your not having second thoughts are you?" Clay asked.

"No.. Not at all brother" Tig said.

He looked at me and Clay seen the hurt in his eyes.

"Look brother" Clay said.

"I know this is hard for you both, but it needs to be done, my daughter is tough but seeing her like this, so vulnerable... It breakes my heart just like I know it breaks yours" Clay said to Tig.

"I know brother, I just don't want her to hurt if we do what we planned with Jesse." Tig responded.

"Let's save it for church brother" Clay patted Tig on the shoulder.

Tig went to the bar and asked Half-Sack for a beer and five shots of vodka.

I got up and walked over to Tig and stood behind him and grabbed his waist.

"I'm sorry baby, I know your hurting about this whole thing. I don't want you too hurt. So.." I said to him.

He turned to look at me with my head in his shoulder.

"Do what you need to do with the club to end it, but please for the love of God Tig, don't get hurt or in trouble. I dont know what I'd do without you here if you end up prison again."

The last time Tig was in prison was three years ago. He got caught blowing up a meth lab that Darby, the Nords leader, ran.

It was the longest three years without him here. I was a wreck.

"Baby doll, I'll do my best and get back to you safely as possible" he said turning complety around to face me, he grabbed me and pulled me close resting his head on my chest.

He kissed his way up my neck, to kiss me on the lips. He caressed my face and deeply looked into my eyes.

"I know the last time I was in scared you bad babe, and I'm sorry that had happened."

He took a second to think, "This time will be different. I promise you it will."

Just then Chibs, Jax, Bobby, Piney, Opie and Happy walked into the club.

Clay was sitting by Gemma talking. He got up and pointed to the big brown wooden church doors.

"Church NOW" he said loudly. Tig got up and down two shots and gave me a kiss on the lips,
"See you in a bit doll" he said.

They all walked in and shut the door's.