Eau de Adrian

Jessica looked at my neck where Morgan bit me, and then over at Morgans' neck, noting the fang marks there.

She nodded at Morgan and asked, "Better?"

Morgan blushed. Embarrassed about her loss of control. "Completely. I must apologize to you for what I tried to do out there."

Jessica would not have it and very firmly told Morgan "No, you don't. Not now, and not ever. You understand me, Morgan. Not ever. You can love him, but you can NEVER regret it because honey: Make no mistake. It's a fucking gift."

Morgan shrugged. "I understand, Jessica. I hear what you are saying and I appreciate more than I can tell you. However, I am afraid that is not going to stop me from feeling guilty about it. I have never tried to do anything like that before. I love and respect you. I love and respect Adrian deeply, and learned new depths of respect for him out there when I was the most vulnerable I have ever been. Appalling."

Jessica was done talking about it. "Not the time, Morgan. We'll talk about it later when you are washing my hair."

That got a slight smile. "Agreed."

Helen laid two fingers on my neck where the marks are. She then looked over at Morgan analytically. Same two fingers pushing Morgan's head at an angle to look closely at her neck then back to look in her eyes. 

Helen asked me "How much did you use?"

I thought I knew what she meant. "All of it." I replied, rubbing my upper lips as if it hurt. The hypnotic glands are just under there, and they did ache from being forcibly and utterly emptied.

"Not the hypnotics, idiot." Helen shot back "Eau de Adrian."

"Oh. Enough. Enough to stop her from running in the Siren Hall naked and jumping on the Siren. Not much. A small amount off my neck. Focused dosage. Her face was right there and when it hit her, she chomped me."

Helen sniffed at the residual on my clothes. "Yes. I suppose you did keep that toned down, by your standards. Good. Very Good. Hmmm. I guess Morgan was in a very bad place."

Morgan did not enjoy Helen checking her out like a cantaloupe in the grocery store. "Or a very good place, at least out there on the porch, depending upon your point of view. Jessica just said I could anyway."

Morgan looked me over with an odd expression. "Excuse me, Adrian: That was not much? Fuck me on a skateboard. I mean... Shit. Wow. Words fail me. Thank god you did not hit me with more because even with the hypnotic I could barely get back. Any more and Vera would have gotten the floor show."

Morgan is not one to use much profanity, and now she is cussing like a sailor. She is still off-center from the experience. It is easy to forgive her for any verbal lapses. She just serially lost her mind and body to a Siren and a Vampire in less than five minutes, then equally violently was snapped back to reality by a neck and breast full of drugs. Anyone would be spinning like a dradle.

Rachel, Carol, Denise, and Anne all listened with interest. Denise asked, "Did you do what I think you did, Adrian?"

"Yes. Same thing I did with you and Rachel. Had to get her back from the Song." I nodded

Denise gave Morgan sympathetic regard. "Poor girl. I couldn't stop thinking about sex for days." I exposed her and Rachel as part of an experiment concocted by Rachel, There were side effects even back then.

Rachel cocked her head slightly and looked at Denise. "Days?" Rachel asked "You didn't tell me that. Well, it doesn't matter now. The point was whether or not you were being controlled, not if your sexual needs increased."