Chapter 7: Day 4

"So, where are we going today?" I ask Obi in a curious way. "We're going into the forest and looking at the corpse that was found near where we found you." Obi said and I nodded.

We got to the body. There was a cloth over the body, unlike all of the other ones. I took off the blanket and was shocked. I looked at the body, it was the worst of what I've seen so far. There were three stabs. One in their head and two in their chest. The person's eyes were still opened and rolled to the back of her head.

The worst part is that the corpse is in the forest so theirs not much evidence around. I calmed myself down and moved the body. It was surprisingly light and flexible. I flipped it over, only to find a knife. It was just a knife. No blood, no dents, none of that. Shirayuki grabbed a nearby leaf (to prevent fingerprints) and flipped over the knife. There was writing on it. 9/17 (September 17). I was caught on 9/27 (September 27) and it was 9/30 (September 30)

"Obi, how long has this body been here?"

"Bout a week."

Shirayuki smirked. She knew she found evidence.

"Okay, time to go." I stated. They put the cloth back on the body and left.

"Hey, Obi?" I said like I was calling his name. He blushed a little (Remember, Obi has a crush on her according to the internet) "Yes, Miss" he replied.

"What do you think of Prince Zen?"

"Master? Well, he's really reliable and he doesn't enjoy working. It's easy to have a conversation with him and he's usually either calm or serious. Sometimes both."

When I first heard him in the forest, all I could think about was his voice. How calm it was, how nice it sounded.

When they were near the end of the forest, I was able to the buildings and the castle. I tried to run over to them, but as I was running, I felt like there was a pin in the stab wound.

I stopped and felt the wound. No blood. "Don't push yourself" Obi said, concerned. "I'm fine" I said. They both went inside the castle and went to my cell. I went in and fell asleep surprisingly easily.