Chapter 32: Helping out the Village

Hi y'all. It's been like two weeks, right? Whatever, I'm sorry that I have not been posting recently.

It's day four now, only three days until we leave. Obi has trained his students a bit and the huts were almost done. The huts had herbs, prepared medicines, and seeds to grow herbs and things like that.

Obi and his students were helping me out with the heavy lifting. "Daniel, can you give me a hand with this?" He asked a blacked haired teen. They carried some hospital beds into one of the huts. The other two, Anthony and Emily, were helping the villagers with the herbs.

Soon enough, it was dinner time and we all gathered around the huge table. We enjoyed a variety of vegetables, some chicken, and some potatoes. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having fun.

After a while of talking, everyone decided to go to bed. The three guards went to their room, I went to mine, Obi and his students went to theirs, Kiki, Mitsuhide, and Zen went to theirs.

"Goodnight everyone," I yell. "Goodnight," they all said back. I sat in my bed and couldn't fall asleep. Even though I was tired, I couldn't sleep. I just sat there and stared at the ceiling all night.

Hi y'all. So, I watch NHL and the Islanders might not make the playoffs so that's a thing. So I shall leave now and stop annoying y'all with my hockey person words.