Chapter 12: The Other Prince

I saw a blonde haired teenager his hair was down to his shoulders and he was wearing a cloak. "S-sir" Obi stood up straight and wouldn't stare at him in the eye. "Ah, I finally get to see the red head whom I've heard so much about." The blonde said.

"Me?"

"Yes, you. People have been talking about you in the castle left and right. I knew that I had to come visit you myself."

The people around him were three castle guards. This guy must be important. "Forgive me for the late introduction, but I'm the first prince of Clarines, Izana Wisteria." My eyes widened and I bowed, "I'm sorry if I have caused any trouble, sir." I said. He looked at me for a second and chuckled. "No trouble at all."

We said our goodbyes. The prince was doing a walk around the town and Obi and I were heading back to the castle.

We trained until sunset. Obi had won most of the matches and I won some of them. We went back to the bedrooms. "Hey Obi, where do you always sleep at night?"

"W-What do you mean?" He blushed. "You're always waiting for me here in the morning and leave after I fall asleep." He said that he usually stays up for a while and dozes off wherever he is.

I built up the courage to say it, "D-Do you want to s-stay in here for t-tonight?" I asked. He said that he thinks I should have some privacy. He left the room and turned off the light. I looked at the ceiling, thinking of all the things that happened today as I slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter