Chapter 34: Home-I mean the Palace

Today was the last day. I wanted to stay longer but I couldn't take off from work any longer. I had barely slept and I was a little tired. The villagers knew how to plant herbs and make medicines.

I helped Obi train some of his soldiers a little. We all had fun. "We should leave by sunset, there's less of a chance to get attacked," Zen called out to us.

We all had fun, we all had dinner, the villagers all said their goodbyes. Dad looked at me and smiled, tears in his eyes. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He was almost a foot taller than me. "I'll be back, I promise." I told him. He looked down at me and smiled.

I waved goodbye and we began getting home...home, huh. I've been at the castle for such a long time, I called it home.

We arrived to the castle about two days later without any troubles. Everyone went to sleep because it was about midnight. I talked to Zen.

I was blushing and I wanted to talk to him about what he said to me. "S-So you said yo-you wanted to go on a da-date?" He smiled. Zen said yes and that made me extremely happy.

We organized a date for next week on Wednesday. I was so excited I could hardly sleep. After realizing I would have to go back to work tomorrow, I convinced my mind to calm down and eventually fell asleep.

Aight imma head out