Chapter 39: You're What?!

"We're dating," Zen smiled. Everyone's eyes widened. "You're what?!" Mitsuhide yelled. Zen and I smiled. Obi looked a little thrown off. Kiki remained calm.

After a bit, Obi and I went to the medical wing. "Hi Garak, hi Ryu. Ze-Prince Zen said he was coming in later and has something to tell you guys," I told them.

They nodded their heads and went back to work. I'm guessing they're working hard on something if they didn't respond.

After seeing a couple patients that got injured during their practicing, one with a concussion and another three with splinters and bruises.

As I patched up the last soldier, I saw Zen in the doorway with a bright smile that gave me some confidence. "Hey Zen, Shirayuki said you wanted to talk?," I heard Garak from her desk.

"Yeah, just a minute please," he spoke loud enough so she could hear clearly. She walked towards us and Ryu followed her. Zen stayed quiet for a minute then nodded when he made eye contact with me.

"We're dating," he said with a smile. Garak's eyes started to glow as a smile appeared on her face. She hugged us both and cradled us back and forth. "I'm so happy for you!" She said, excited.

Ryu seemed a little confused so I gave him a hug and smiled. "Zen and I are going to be together a lot more often so would it be okay for less work?" I chuckled.

He chuckled and so did everyone else. After a while of talking, Zen walked me back to my room. "Well, good night. I love you," he smiled, blushing slightly. "Love you too," I chuckled and he laughed.

I changed my clothes and got into bed. I couldn't get my mind off Zen. His smile, his voice, his laugh, everything about him was just...amazing. I started to drift off to sleep, thinking about Zen