Promised Promises

Courtney and Duncan were at the after party of their wedding. Duncan held her waist while Courtney lied her head on his chest.

Courtney was so happy, she had gotten everything she wanted: her dream Wedding, all her friends, both families came, none of Duncan's or her parents arguing, marring the man of her dreams, Duncan. Courtney sighed everything was perfect.

Duncan couldn't be any happier he was with the woman of his dreams. He had finally found his missing rib. He was really looking forward to spending the rest of his life with the girl- no woman he's been in love with for so long.

"Duncan?" Courtney said looking up from his chest snapping Duncan out of his thoughts. "Hmm" "Can you promise me something?" Courtney asked seriously. Duncan straightened up, all his attention on her "of course, what is it?" "Can you promise me that you will never cheat on me."

"Baby I will never do that I wouldn't even think of another woman" he said reaching to caressing her cheek "all those other females are 5 compared to a 10 like you. I proposed to you and married you today I wouldn't have done it if I was going to cheat Princess, I'm forever yours." He said making sure to look her directly in her eyes to insure his honesty. "So, I promise as long as I am breathing as long as I am living, I will never ever cheat on you in any way." He said ending with a passionate kiss.

"Anything else?" Duncan said breaking the kiss. Courtney pouted and Duncan chuckled softly and slowly gave her a soft peck on the lips.

Once they mutually pulled away Courtney said" The last thing is that you have to promise to never go to prison ever again cause if you go, I don't know if I can handle it again" her voice cracking and eyes tearing up.

"No no no don't cry Princess that will never happen again and I promise.I swear". He said wiping the tear rolling down her cheek. Courtney nodded "okay" she whispered. "Okay then" Duncan said smiling.

Courtney looked at him with a smile "I can't wait to go to our Honeymoon" " well you did always say you wanted to go to Italy and Paris" Duncan said smirking.

"And I can't wait to get to the hotel there" she said shyly

Duncan was confused about why she was acting shy "why cause the decor?" "She shook his head and leaned to whisper in his ear "well we can explore each other... Physically." Duncan stiffened his hormones going wild, he's been waiting so long for that moment.

"How about we leave tonight?" He said excited

Courtney giggled and said "nope tomorrow morning"

Duncan laughed" I love you so much Courtney Audrey Salvador."

"And I love you too Duncan Logan Salvador."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay this story has a consisting story line. If you ever seen the movie Obsessed With Idris Elba and Beyonce Knowles, it's based on that (My favorite movie!)
just letting you know updates might be slow... Well more slower than usual cause school is gonna start soon. Lmao yayy
wish me luck on being a sophomore, any advice? Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this and if you haven't seen the movie I highly suggest you watch it it's really good:)