Chapter 4

"How dare you nini, you dont recognise me.?!"

"Huh how do you know my nickname.?" jennie said with a confusing tone

The two boys stood there even more confused.

"Did i change that much after 6 years" lisa said looking at herself up and down.

"Limario?" jennie said.

"Nini" she said before hugging jennie.

"Thanks, tae and kookie but she was the one i was looking for" lisa said pinching jennie's cheeks.

Taehyung was asking himself how the heck does his crush know the girl he hated the most.

While jungkook was asking how does lisa know the girl he is starting to have a crush on.

~~~~~~

Lisa and jennie decided to have lunch together but taehyung and jungkook were insisting that they should come too.

When the arrive at the cafe. Jungkook quickly took a seat next to Jennie making Lisa shock.

"Hey i wanted to sit next to her" lisa making a im not talking to you face'

"Let it be Lisa, i will sit with you" Tae said.

~~~~~~

Jennie POV

Jungkook ask me for my number after lunch, i was suprise but it was so funny how nervous he was.

The asshole said he would drop Lisa home but Lisa wanted to go with me so we end up going in his car.

"So Lisa how do you know her" he said with an annoying tone.

"We are childhood friends, well kinda we used to play together in secret as my mum didnt like Jennie's mum for some reason but we always kept in contact until-" Lisa was cut by my panic voice.

"hummm, we are here" i said trying to find a way to stop this conversation.

~~~~~~

Taehyung POV

Wow that's Jennie's house i didnt expect her to be that rich. Jennie open the door and got out.

"Isnt that the principal " i said point my finger to the door way.

Jennie and Lisa both look at where i was pointing.

"Hey jen, im going shopping want to join" the principal said coming closer to us.

"Nah im tired, are you coming over for dinner tonight" Jennie reply back.

"Nah little angel i have a meeting" the principal said patting that weirdo head.

"What the heck" i said making jennie turn back to us.

Lisa got a phone call, she got out of the car and went somewhere else to talk i dont know why.

"So are you and the principal?" i said trying to annoy her.

"What the heck is wrong with you" she said storming off and entering her house.

When Lisa came back she was dissappointed that Jennie went back already. I drop her home, we didnt talk much of the way which didnt please me.

~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

I closed the door in anger what is wrong with this guy is he mentally sick or something. I went directly to my room and jump on my bed as i was picking out my phone i saw a name appear on my screen.

It was Jungkook, why is he calling me i said to myself as i was still in a bad mood.

Take the call

"Hey" i said
"H--eyy" he replied

"May i help you with something?" i said still confuse.

"Welll-- i want to ask you if you want to accompany me to my childhood friend birthday?" he said with a timid voice.

"Ohhh really, i would like to but i need to ask my mum she is extremely protective!" i said smiling through the phone.

"Really yes yes im okay with that if you need me to talk to her am down" he said cheerfully.

"Oh arent you scared of her ?" i said trying to scare him.

"Why, should i be? " he said with shock in this voice.

"im joking i will let you know" i told him again.

"okay cool, see you tomorrow" he said before i ended the call.

After a lot of convincing my mom decided to let me go. Which was nice as i wanted to get somethings out of my head.
Jungkook told me to wait near a cafe and told me the number of the car i need to get into. It was getting kinda late and he wasnt here yet.

When i saw the car pull over i walked to it and opened the door.

"Afternoon, you are late though jungkook you should have let me know" i said while entering the car.

"I wasnt even going to come" someone replied.

It was Taehyung really why was he picking me up.

"Oh YOU" i said while putting on my seatbell.

"What are you even wearing, do you think it is pretty lol" he said looking at me up and down.

I didnt even respond what is wrong with this guy. The journey was extremely awkward and he keep on looking at me. Oh god why did jungkook make him pick me up.

~~~~~

Taehyung POV

I saw her waiting when she saw the car a smile appeared on her face i was honestly really cute.When she entered the car i realise she thought i was jungkook and when she notice it isn't her smile fade away.

Do we hate each other that much. She looked decent okay okay she looked really pretty i couldnt stop staring at her.When we arrive there Lisa and Jungkook we waiting for us near the front door.

Of course Lisa look stunning as always. Jennie went directly to see jungkook. She didnt say "Hi" to Lisa how rude.

~~~~

Lisa POV

When Jennie and Taehyung got out of the car, she went directly to see Jungkook and didnt say "Hi" to me.
My heart started to beat fast and i ask myself i hope she didnt find out.

To be continued