Chapter 9

Before arriving at the mall entrance jennie heard someone call her jennie and she knew it was her crush when she turn around she saw the handsome....

"Jennie!" he said with a soft voice.

"Bobby" she said letting go of taehyung and walking up to him.

"Are you on a date.?" he said looking at taehyung.

Taehyung was going to respond yes when jennie when to bobby and said " What nooo i was helping him with shopping" while grabing bobby arm.

"We were leaving jennie!" taehyung said in a annoyed voice.

"Ohhh yeah" she reply looking down.

"You look really pretty as usual" bobby said while closing jennie's jacket making her blush while taehyung was piss why was he touching her.

Before jennie could say anything, bobby said " okay go then i will not hold you back" when taehyung heard that he grab jennie's hand and pull her from bobby. Jennie look back and wave at bobby.

When they got outside jennie push taehyung hand,
"Yahhhh what are you doing?" she said looking at him.

"What?, didnt you want to leave?" taehyung replied with a more annoyed voice.

"Yes because i didnt want bobby to see us but he already saw us soo it didnt matter anymore" she said.

"Why does it even matter?" he said and started walking away.

When jennie replied " Because i like him and dont want him to misunderstand." This made taehyung stop he is the guy she like and whom jungkook talked about he says to himself.

He then starts walking ,
"Yeah wait for me" jennie said running trying to catch taehyung.

"Didnt he look sooo cute" jennie said to taehyung

"Nah ugly af" taehyung say but he doesnt understand why he is mad.

"YAHHH" jennie shouted and tried to hit taehyung softly when taehyung stop her and push her away.

"Yahhh why are mad" jennie said running to him again.

When taehyung arrive home, he was asking himself why he was feeling like that is it because he feels guilty or it is something else.

Whereas jennie didnt take or think anything from this.

Since that day, jennie and taehyung actually started behaving like friends.

~~~~~~~

After School

Usually jennie, jungkook and taehyung goes home together but something happened differently that day.

When they got out of the class room, someone called jennie name out loud making the three of them look back.

It was bobby holding a card and a rose, he was coming toward jennie.