Chapter 8

I grab her and pull her closer and grab the towel and started drying her hair. When i remove the towel her cheeks were red and then i realise she was holding me the whole time and we both jump causing one of us to slip.

Jennie try to grab me but i was stronger which cause her to fall with me.She was on top on me, her wet clothes making me see alot of her features. We both didnt move for a couple of second and then jennie tried to get up.

She was still blushing, she went near her wardrobe and throw a towel at me.

"Take an actual shower and then i will look at your wounds.

I didnt have any clothes just a towel wrap around my private area. When jennie saw me get out of the bathroom she turn red again.

"Oh god wait wait" she said running out of her room. She came back with a short and a tshirt and again she threw them at me.

Before i continue she said " dont put the shirt on" after putting the short i sat on her bed, she went behind me and put medicine on the wounds.

"You can stay over" jennie said.

"Huh?!" i replied.

"Well it is my fault that you were wounded and also it is extremely late" she said

And that was true it was already midnight. She just got up and considered my silence as a yes and said
"im gonna go take a shower now you can rest on my bed, when i come back i will prepare a place for you to sleep."

While she was gone i walked around her room but i found something which made me anxious as all the bad memories roam around my head.
I pick up the photograph and looked at it closely.

A couple of minutes later jennie came out af the bathroom wearing a long shirt and her hair was wet. I couldnt stop looking at her but then i came back to reality and i look down.

"Hey can i ask you a question?" i said while jennie was looking for blankets and pillows for me.

"Yeah go on" she said still not looking at me.

"Who is that.?" i said pointing at the picture.

She turn her back and look at what i was pointing.

"Oh she is my beautiful sister, isnt she pretty!" jennie said and look down

I felt the sadness in her words so i didnt ask for more i just change the subject. I felt dumb and guilty even if it wasnt my fault, i felt bad for treating her like shit she must have gone through alot because of my family.

We went to sleep i slept on a sofa next to her bed and in the morning. She help me sneak out of her house and we succeed.

While walking home, i was thinking to myself i guess she is really similar to jisoo that's why i started hating her when were first met.