Chapter 22

But the only thing he knew was he would do anything for jennie.

~~~~~~

Taehyung knew the only place he could go to was at jennie's house.
He made his way to jennie's house, he got out of his car and took out his luggage and knock on jennie's door.

When jennie opened the door, taehyung let go of his luggage and hugged jennie. The only words that left his mouth was "im my dad mistress child jen , both of my parent are dead" as his tear fall down. Jennie couldnt help her tears, she couldnt see taehyung like that.

 Jennie couldnt help her tears, she couldnt see taehyung like that

After a couple of minutes of talking.
Jennie tried her best to make taehyung feel more at ease but it wasnt easy as a lot of things were going on in his mind.

~~~~~

Two month later

Jennie prepare some food for them to eat. After eating taehyung told jennie he was going to take a shower.

Taehyung got in the bathroom and didnt remove his clothes and sat in the bath tub letting to water fall on him. Jennie entered the room and saw taehyung, she walked up to him " Are you okay?" she asked. Taehyung got up and grab jennie's hand and pull her in the tub with him.

"im always okay if am with you " he said and started kissing jennie.

Jennie kissed him and they started making out while the water was running on them.

After they got out jennie threw a towel at taehyung.
"Oh come on why arent you drying your boyfriend" he said making jennie blush.

Just at that moment taehyung remark jennie wet clothes which was sticking to her body and seeing her perfect figure made his face go red.

After both of them took their shower,they went to their bedroom.They sat on the bed and jennie hugged taehyung and  started talking about the past few years.

"Do remember how we met, you shouted at me because i took your parking space" jennie said

Taehyung started laughing " yeah and i tried to annoy you and got you in detention" he said.

"Oh my god yeah and that day we were in the small room because i drew on your face" jennie utter

"Do you want to know something funny that happened that day taehyung said looking at jennie.

"Yeah go on" she mouthed.

"That day remember i told you to leave without me it is because while we were in the small room i wanted to kiss you, i didnt know why and when you hugged me that kinda made my junk get turn on" taehyung said looking guilty.

"Ewwww come on now" jennie said making a disgusted face.

"Then the day you cried because of bobby i wanted to punch him so bad" taehyung said as he remember how he felt.