Chapter 16

"Hey jennie how have you been" jinyoung said.
"Im good let get on the topic" jennie said.
"yeah " jinyoung said

~~~~

We sat there and jennie's heart started to beat fast as she realise that she was about to know  the thruth finally.

"So remember when jin's mother came to your house and told jisoo that jin was gonna marry someone next week and jisoo didnt believe her, so she called me and told me to come with her she wants to go to jin's house.When we arrive jin opened the door and told us to come in and led us to the living room. We sat down and jisoo started by telling jin that his mother came to her house and what she told her, just at that moment a girl wearing a bath robe and jin's brother came downstairs. The girl came to sit next to jin and kiss him on the cheeks. His brother sat down with us after a couple of minutes of talking the girl started touching jin's body which made jisoo annoyed firstly why was jin letting her do that. Jisoo got up and told the girl to stop but she didnt instead she started kissing jin on the lips and told jisoo that she has the right to kiss her fiance. Jisoo ran out the house , before i go after her i told jin that he will regret this. I ran out and saw a car hit jisoo i quickly ran to her and started scream. The driver who hit her came out and called an ambulance. Both jin and brother stood at their door none of them came to see if jisoo was okay." jinyoung said and look at jennie who couldnt stop her tears from falling down.

"Well when we arrived at the hospital i asked the driver what happened, he told me that jisoo saw him coming in full speed from a distant but she stood there like she wanted to be hit and it was true the police later on looked at the camera on the street and jisoo did do what the driver said. The day of the accident before you and your mother came, jin and his brother came but i didnt let them see jisoo or stay as i didnt want your mother nor you to see these bastard faces. Jin was insisting on seeing jisoo i had to punch him and make him realise that he was the cause of this and after that your mom and you and the doctor told us jisoo was no more. Then you and your mom moved house and here we are right now" jinyoung said putting his hand on jennie's hand.

After talking a little bit more with jinyoung, jennie left the cafe and drive home. When she arrived she saw taehyung's car. She got out of her car and walk directly to the front door. When taehyung realise jennie came home, he quickly got out of his car and started shouting her name but she didnt turn back." I will wait for you, i love you "  taehyung shouted before leaving.

Jennie went to her room and started packing her luggage. When she finish she took her phone and went to her gallary and started deleting all her photos with taehyung. "You hurt me but i....

 "You hurt me but i