Chapter 7

"Hey tae" he said
"What the heck jungkook are you dating that bit.. " i said

"i told you stop calling her that and no we are not dating" he said his voice sound angry.

"Then what are all these photos on instagram?" i said

"Actually we grew a lot closer during the holiday however i realise i really like this friendship and the romantic feeling i had for her disappear i guess it wasnt as strong as i thought" jungkook explain

"Still she isnt a good person jungkook, she is a bit.. !" i replied

"Come on tae you dont know her and also she likes someone and again dont call her that this is the last warning" he said

"Whatever " i said ending the call.

I went out of my room and met kia (if you dont remember tae consider kia as his mother, she looked after him while his actual mother was working)

"Why do you look mad" kia ask me

"Nothing it's okay" i said trying to walk away.

"lets go for a walk shall we?" she said

"Okay" i replied and we left the house.

"Oh look that girl" kia said trying to catch up to a girl.

When she turn around i was shock of course her of all people jennie kim.

"Ohh ma'am" jennie said.

"I told you to not call me ma'am call me kia" kia said to her while i stand here still confuse.

"Are you sure?" jennie replied

"Yes and here is my son the one who picked me up last time" kia said making jennie turn to me.

"You!" she said loudly.

"you know each other?" kia said before i could said anything.

"Yes we are classmate, well deskmate" i said.

"Well good then i need to treat her for last time let go to that small restaurant near my house" kia said

"Why?" i said in confusion.

"Oh she was the girl that stay with me last time Mrs Kim kick me out then you came to pick me up remember?"

"Oh that's her" i whisper under my breath.

We arrive at the restaurant, we actually had a great time not gonna lie. It was getting late and we decided to leave.

"Jennie wait here i need to talk to Taehyung" kia said pushing me aside.

"Go drop her home" she said
"What no " i replied
"Taehyung i like her she is a really good girl " kia said looking back at jennie.
"But" i said but couldnt insist more.

"Jennie, Taehyung is gonna walk you home" kia said to her.

"No im okay it isnt far, thank you for the dinner " she said waving at kia.

"Bye bye, okay taehyung follow her and make sure she gets home safe" kia said to me.

"But she said--" i couldnt finish my sentence when kia said "she's a girl and it's late taehyung i dont want her to get hurt"

~~~~~

Jennie POV

After the dinner with kia and taehyung i decided to walk home quickly as it was extremely far.
As i was walking people were staring at me, my heart started to beat fast.
The more i was walking the road were getting quieter and it was scary.

When suddently i saw 2 guys walking toward me. One of them, whistle at me, i continue walking. One of them grab my hand he was too strong causing me to fall to the ground, i started screaming but one of the guys block my mouth. I closed my eye as i felt someone hands were on my back when i heard someone hit the ground.

I opened my eyes slowing it, i saw guy up coming up to me, i closed my eye and started hitting the air.

"Go away dont touch me" i said while tears were rolling down my eye.

"Hey jennie, are you okay?" the voice said.

I opened my eye and realise who it was, i wrap my arms around him and started crying.

~~~~~

Taehyung was walking slowly behind jennie, he kept a long distance between them.
When he heard a scream he ran quickly, he found jennie on the floor one guy had his hand on her back and the other one of her mouth.

Taehyung ran toward them and push the guy behind jennie making him hit the wall. Taehyung started punching the other one when the other guy got up he ran toward taehyung and hit him on the back and took his friend and ran away.

Taehyung started walking toward jennie but she began to scream and puching the air with her eye close. She had tears rolling down. Taehyung bend down and said

 Taehyung bend down and said

"Hey jennie, are you okay"

When jennie open her eye she realise it was taehyung, she hugged him and started crying.

Taehyung didnt move he just pat her back and told her not to cry.

After a couple of minutes later, he started walking her home.

"You said it was not far from here!" Taehyung said to jennie who look down immediately.

"Well it isnt true, it is quiet far" jennie said.

They both didnt say anything when taehyung started feeling some kinda pain on his back.

When they arrive at jennie's house, jennie went to hug taehyung to thank him when he shouted in pain. Jennie insist that he should come inside.

~~~

Taehyung POV

Jennie made me sneak to her bedroom, she told me to show her where the wound were and turn her back searching for her first aid kit. I remove my shirt and sat on the bed. When she turn around she screamed causing her mother to hear her.

"Oh god she coming to the bathroom" she said pushing me in there.

"Get in the tub" she said.

"What" i replied confuse as heck

"There isnt any place i can hide you get in" she said pulling my hand i got even more confuse when she got in the tub herself, close the curtain and opened the water.

The water went on my wound causing me to almost scream when jennie put her hands on my mouth.

Her mother entered the bathroom.
"Jennie are you okay?" her mother said
"yeah mum, i just saw a spider " she said.
"Oh okay, dinner will he ready soon" her mother replied
"Oh no im good i had dinner already with some friends" jennie said looking at me.
"Oh okay then" her mother said closing the door.

She let go of my mouth and close the water tap.

"Oh my god are you okay" she said getting a towel and trying to dry me out. When herself was soak in water.

I grab her and pull her closer and grab the towel and started drying her hair. When i remove the towel her cheeks were red and then i realise she was holding me the whole time and we both jump causing one of us to slip.

To be continue

Let me know if you guy want an update soon.!