Chapter 6

"Jennie, tae are you there?"

It was Jungkook.

"Oh god" jennie whisper
"you wanted to go out right so lets go" taehyung whisper back
"noooo!" jennie whisper pulling taehyung so he doesnt go out.

Taehyung eye widen when he realise he is being hugged, he could feel her chest touching his. He was about to talk when jennie put one of her hand on his mouth.

"Are you guys here.?" jungkook shouted one last time before leaving the room.

When they heard the door close jennie let out a relief sound. She didnt realise she was still hugging taehyung.
Well taehyung didnt move at all, it was like he was shock.

When suddently jennie push taehyung out making the door open.

"Finally" she said going to pick her stuff from the desk.

While taehyung stood there trying to realise what happened when he look down, he quickly turn his back to jennie.

"What are you doing asshole lets go" she said holding her bag.

"huuhh go without me i will go later" he said still his back turn.

"okay weirdo" she said leaving the room.

"What the heck just happened, did i just get turn on by her " taehyung said to himself.

~~~~~

Weekend

Jennie woke up early so she could get ready for her "date" with bobby. she doesnt even know if it is a date or not.

Jennie POV

i decided to get dress up quickly and call bobby.

Dial number:

"Hey" the voice from the other side said.

It wasnt bobby i could recognise his voice and that wasnt his.

"Hey bobby?" i said trying to confirm if it is him.

"He is in the shower, can i help you?" the voice said.

"Oh well im jennie we are suppose to meet today" i said to the unknown voice.

"Oh im bobby's cousin, im actually coming with him today" the voice said.

"Oh okay, well tell him to call me back when he is done" i said hanging up the phone.

So i guess it isnt a date i said to myself in the mirror.

I got ready and left the home, we decide to meet at a cafe. Bobby present me to his cousin Hanbin. He is really nice and have a good sense of style. He took a picture of me and bobby which was really cute.

However Bobby got a phone call and had to leave, he ask Hanbin to stay with me. I was kinda disappointed but i couldnt do anything about it.

It was really fun with hanbin though. We even met that asshole at the shopping mall. However Hanbin stood up for me which was really nice of him.Well it was still annoying lets not talk about that.

When i got home and went on instagram i saw that bobby posted a picture of us.

Bobby's post