Chapter 18

"Remember the guy i told you i love but cant never be with" jennie said as she looked down.
"yeah" kai replied.
"That's Kim Taehyung" jennie said as her hands start trembling.

"Doesnt he know" kai asked.
"I dont think so" jennie said
"Well that's why he looked mad when he saw your picture as my wallpaper" kai said showing the picture to jennie.

"Well cant do anything about it" jennie said.
"Well you're helping me so let me help you" kai said.
"No let it be it isnt meant to be" jennie said drinking the alcohol bottle left on the table.

"Why not just tell him" kai said.
"What will it do kai if i tell him you're gay, i cant be with him no matter what" jennie said looking at her bottle.

"Why dont you forget the past your sister wouldnt want you to live like that would she" kai said to jennie making her think.

"I guess " jennie said getting up from her seat and walking to her bedroom.

~~~~~~~

The next day jennie had to help kai go see his boyfriend but it was hard as they had to plan these things.
They both left the house together but when they arrive at the mall they seperated.

"Be careful dont get caught" jennie told kai before going the other way.

Jennie decided to walk around the mall and see if there were anything interesting.

But what she didnt know is kai texted taehyung and told him to check out the mall as there are discount on products hoping he would go.

While walking taehyung found a familiar figure in front of him. He walk up to her and put his arm around her making jennie surprise, she was about to punch him as she didnt know who it was.
Taehyung got scared as he didnt expect that making him remove his arm on her.

"What are you doing here" jennie said while walking away.
"Well you're boyfriend told me there are discount here" taehyung said while following jennie step.

"Oh kai why would you do that" jennie whisper. "So go shopping what are doing" jennie told taehyung.
"im following the prettiest girl on this planet" he said while giving jennie  his box smile.

Taehyung grab jennie's hand making her stop and said "lets go get ice cream"

They both got their ice cream when taehyung lick jennie's ice cream causing her to scream. She wanted revenge so she tried to the same to taehyung but failed she got ice cream all over her lips and a bit on her cheeks.

Taehyung looked at her and a evil smile appear on his face making jennie worry as she didnt know she had ice crem on her face.

"Stay still" taehyung said grabing jennie's hand and putting it behind his back.

Taehyung moved closer to jennie and kiss her and eating the ice cream on her face and licked the ice cream on her cheeks.

Jennie didnt know what just happened she stood still and stutter "Whh-at di--d yo-u j-ust d-o?"

"There was some ice cream on your face i couldnt let it go to waste" he said turning around and started smiling as he felt so happy that he kiss jennie again after all this time.

Jennie just touch her lips with her finger and remember all the kiss they have shared and the memories. She wants him back but she still think that her sister would be disappointed.

Jennie and Taehyung walk to the park and sat down on a bench.

"Jennie" taehyung said.
"Yeah" jennie replied turning to face him.
"Can we talk?" he said putting his hand on jennie's.
Jennie just just nod her head.

Taehyung put his hand in his pocket and remove a bracelet and gave it to jennie.He always carried it where ever he goes to.
"Remember this i think you drop it on the mountain" taehyung said, jennie  remove taehyung's hand on hers.

"Yeah because you were kiss someone else while i came to apology" jennie said looking at the bracelet.

"I was drunk jen, i thought it was you but when i heard an engine start i came back to my sense and realise it wasnt you i left right away. I really thought it was you as you were the only person i would and have  showed this place to" taehyung said hoping jennie would forgive him.

"im sorry, for what i did at school that day" jennie said not looking at taehyung

Jennie got up and was about to leave when taehyung stop her but taehyung hugging her from the back.
"Jennie i love you please dont leave " taehyung said as jennie could feel his tears dripping on her shoulder.
"We cant taehyung, we cant be together" jennie said trying to make taehyung let go of her and succeed.

Jennie started walking away and heard taehyung shouting " i will waiting for you no matter how long".
Jennie started running as fast as she can when her phone started ringing.

It was her mother

"Hey jen" she said
"Yes mom " jennie replied trying not to sound like she was crying.
"We need to go to england tomorrow" she said making jennie confuse.
"Why" jennie replied.
"Jisoo might be alive" her mom said making jennie drop her phone.

She ran to her house where her and kai lived, she started packing her clothes and left a note for kai.

On her way to the airport she told herself is jisoo really alive.

To be continue

I also updated my book "Story of us" check it out if you guys can. xoxox