Chapter 11

"Goodnight jennie" he said and close her bedroom door and left.

~~~~~~

The next morning jennie woke up in her bed which made her really confuse as she remembers going to sleep on th couch. She looked around and didnt see taehyung, she picked up her phone and texted him.

*I left yesterday after you fell asleep*'Did taehyung just send me an emoji" she ask herself

'Did taehyung just send me an emoji" she ask herself.

Jennie started getting ready when she heard a car horn sound coming from outside, she quickly ran to look out the window and realise it was not who she expected it was.

She walked down stairs.
When she came out, bobby open his car door and walk toward her.

"Hey jen, hanbin told me you left early yesterday so i wanted to check if you were fine" bobby said.

"yeah i am dont worry" she reply coldly.

"Oh okay, sorry i got drunk yesterday" he said.

"No problem" jennie replied coldly yet again making bobby shock and question jennie's attitude.

Bobby started walking toward jennie, he tried to hold her hand and he succeed as he was stronger.

"Let go of me bobby" jennie said just at that moment a car hork making both of them jump.

Teahyung got out of the car quickly, he felt his blood was boiling inside of him.

"Taehyung" jennie said still trying to make bobby let go of her hand.

"Lets hang out" bobby said looking at jennie who was looking at an angry taehyung.

Jennie didnt have the time to respond when taehyung replied, " yeah lets hangout " and he grab jennie's hand making bobby let go.

"Taehyung i can explain " jennie whisper.

Teahyung let go of her hand and got in his car. Jennie had two choice to go in bobby's car or teahyung's car. Teahyung already prepare himself to drive alone as he knew jennie wasnt gonna to come with him.

When he heared his car door open his heart started beating fast, he look up and saw jennie was sitting next to him.

"Lets go" jennie said smiling at him. However she still doesnt understand why taehyung agree that bobby come with them, she knew he didnt like bobby but why did he accept.

During the drive to the mall jennie ask taehyung why he told bobby to come with them.

"Well you like him dont you and you already kiss him so why not, soon we wouldnt be able to hang out" taehyung said while making his heart was aching.

Jennie didnt expect that, just then she remembered what happened last night she couldnt help her tears started rolling down.

When taehyung looked at jennie, her head was down he saw drips on water on her jeans, he then realise she was crying.