Chapter 20

She got in a taxi and went to drop her luggage off. After that she went directly to taehyung house.

~~~~~

When jennie arrive at taehyung house she saw everywhere was closed so she decides to go to jungkook house to see if he was there when she arrived a lot of cars were outside. She realise that they were having a party. She entered the house slowing and saw jungkook, taehyung and lisa and a group of other people were sitting around a table.

Jennie decide to walk back to her car but jungkook saw her.

"Oh my god jennie " he shouted making everyone's attention go on her. Jungkook ran to jennie and hugged her. Taehyung eye widen at the sight that jennie was here at this moment.

Jungkook looked at jennie up and down and said " jennie what are you wearing go change youself" jungkook said to jennie calling one girl to give jennie a dress.

Jennie went upstair she looked at herself, she was so nervous.

When she came downstairs she realise lisa and taehyung were about to kiss. Her eye started to fill up with water.

After they kiss everyone turn to jennie and was staring at how pretty she looked

After they kiss everyone turn to jennie and was staring at how pretty she looked. Taehyung back away from lisa and looked at jennie who was forcing a smile.

Jungkook's cousin couldnt stop staring at jennie and it was getting on taehyung nerves

Jungkook told jennie if she wanted to play with them. They were playing roll the bottle twice and on who it land has to kiss each other.

Jennie realise that's what just happened that's taehyung kissed her.

"Okay i will play" jennie said sitting down making taehyung get up.
Everyone looked at taehyung but jungkook already roll the bottle and it landed on jennie making taehyung sit back down.

Jungkook roll again and it landed on jungkook's cousin jimin. He looked so happy but beside him was an angry taehyung.

Taehyung look at jimin who was moving toward jennie's lips, he took his glass which was full with alcohol and drank it in one go making lisa worried.