Chapter 17

Three year later

Taehyung had to fly to France and meet up with a person who his parents company wanted to collaborate with.

Taehyung arrive to paris and went to check in his hotel, he decided to relax for a couple of hours and then called the person.

"Hello this is Kim Taehyunh, is this Kai Jong-in?" taehyung said.

"Good afternoon, yes im Kai Joing-in where shall we meet?" he said

"Anyplace you please" taehyung replied.

"Okay then meet me at the cafe luk at four this afternoon" he said

"Okay then see you there" taehyung said hanging the call.

Taehyung put a suit on and got out of the hotel. He started searching for the cafe luk  that the person told him. He finally saw it.

As he entered he saw someone in a suit sitting alone he assume that was the person.

"Are you kai jong-in?" taehyung ask

"Yes " the person replied

"Sorry did i kept you waiting?" taehyung said as he takes a sit.

"No it's okay i just came early" the person replied

"Oh excuses my manner im kai jong-in" he said giving out his hand.

"im Kim taehyung" taehyung said shaking kai hand.

"Sorry but i feel like i have seen you somewhere" taehyung told kai.

"Oh maybe in magazines, i was a model before" he said smiling at taehyung.

"Oh yeah maybe" taehyung replied.

After a couple of hours of talking. Kai told taehyung that they should continue their conversation tomorrow and taehyung agreed.
While he was walking back to his car taehyung saw a girl who look like his past lover walking to the mall, he tried to follow her but when she enter the mall he completely lose sight of her.

When he arrive at the hotel he was wondering if it was her.

~~~

The next day taehyung met kai at the same place. They talked about business and taehyung decided to sign the contact.
After that kai told taehyung that he was helding a party at his house tomorrow night and if he was interested in coming and taehyung agreed.

They decided to have lunch together while waiting for their meal, kai wanted to go and refresh himself. While he was gone his phone kept on ringing when it stop his phone stayed lit up. Taehyung pick up the phone as he seem to recognise the person that kai had as his wallpaper, he almost drop the phone when he saw his wallpaper.

After a couple of minutes kai came back from the toilets. Taehyung told him that his phone was ringing continously. Taehyung wanted to ask him who was that on his wallpaper.

"Hey kai, if you dont mind me asking a question a bit personal" he said nervously.

"Yeah go on" kai replied.

"Who is that on your wallpaper?" he said still anxious.

"Oh that " kai lift up his phone and showed the image to taehyung again.

"That's my girlfriend" he said smiling at the image.

Taehyung wanted to punch kai even though he has no right on jennie, she wasnt his girlfriend anymore that was three years ago. Taehyung though to himself well i guess she moved on.

~~~~~~

Taehyung decided to look his best at this party so he wore

When he entered the party everyone of staring at taehyung. His beauty was being admire by every female in this party.

When kai realise taehyung arrive he walk up to him and welcome him.
But taehyung eye were searching for one person as he knew she would be here.

When she entered the room all eye were on her and taehyung couldnt help put stare it has been 3 years since he last saw her.

Kai walk up to jennie, taehyung saw their hand interlock, he felt like his heart was breaking all over again.

"Baby i have to present you to my new partner" kai said making his way toward taehyung.

When jennie lift up her face she saw taehyung standing right infront of her. He grab her hand and kiss them, "It is nice to meet you my lady" taehyung said bending his head.

"Gentleman" kai said laughing.
Jennie was still in shock what was taehyung doing here.
"Oh this is my girlfriend Kim jennie" kai said putting his arm around jennie making taehyung blood boil.

"I need to go the bathroom can you show me " taehyung said looking at jennie.

"Oh jen baby can you show taehyung the bathroom please i will welcome the guest" kai said walking toward some guest.

Jennie looked at teahyung and said " follow me".
When they arrive at the bathroom door taehyung push jennie in with him and lock the door.

"What are you doing taehyung" jennie shouted.
"Oh so you remember me now" taehyung said.
"oh come on now get out of my way" jennie said trying to make taehyung move out of her way.

Taehyung just grab her and hugged her "i miss you" he said as his voice start trembling. Jennie felt like her heart was aching but she couldnt love someone who watch her sister die she tells herself.

"Let go of me" jennie said trying to push taehyung away. "I love you jennie i always will" he said and kiss her forehead before letting go of her.

Jennie ran out of the bathroom and went to her room and locked the door.
"I love you too taehyung  i always will" she said as tears fell on her dress.

~~~~~~

When the party ended jennie went down to see kai.

"Hey i need to talk to you" jennie said.

"Yeah im listening" kai said and took a seat.

"Remember the guy i told you i love but cant never be with" jennie said as she looked down.
"yeah" kai replied.
"That's Kim Taehyung" jennie said as her hands start trembling.

To be continued